Larissa Ione Fans discussion

Demonica: General discussions > Should it be harder for Sin because she is a woman?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Do you think Sin will have more problems about being a Seminus demos because she is a woman?

I never had a problem with this, I mean I know it was a bit weirs, but it was necessary for her health sooo, enjoy,lol.

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) | 48 comments I think she has it harder than her brothers...they can just pull down their pants and get to it with anyone anywhere....sometimes it's not so easy to do the same as a woman! I think some situations may be a little tougher but she's a feisty one so I don't see her as a submissive, naive girl at all! Can't wait to read more about her!

message 3: by new_user (new)

new_user LOL! Hmm, as long as we don't get into too much detail about all her past men, I think we'll be good, LOL.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that it is harder for her because of the fact that she is a woman. Men want control and Sin is the type of girl who doesn't let anyone control her. I think that would be a struggle.

message 5: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Well, it is definitely harder for Sin to be a seminus demon than it is for Eidolon, Lore, Wraith and Shade.
The guys can just walk to a woman, pull their pants down and BAM. Everywhere. It doesn't matter if people notice it and the guy doesn't get a bad reputation.
Now, Sin can't do that. Sin has to be a lot more careful and I bet that if people knew about her, they would think she was a whore.
Even because of something she can't control like this.
Our society is progammed this way - if a man has sex with a bunch of women, that just means that the man in question is virile and a great seducer.
That's the socially acceptable. Everything that differs from that pattern is not considered normal.
If a man of, we'll say, 20 years old says that he is a virgin, two things may happen: we won't believe it or he will be looked sideways at because the way society works, it is just not acceptable that a man with that age has no sexual experience. People will think that he is gay or that he has some problems.
Now, a woman can't have sex with a lot of different guys or else people will say she is a slut.
Women have to be pure as snow until the moment they meet THE ONE and only with him is it ok to be intimate.
Let's face it! Women are always screwed! xD