Breezy Hills Academy discussion

Dorms > Dorm #10(Amber/Jamie)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((I made two charries so I have my own dorm. *sigh*))

message 2: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((oh! coool))

message 3: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Amber opened the door to the empty dorm. She threw her stuff in a corner and looked at the bunk bed. She started to unpack.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Would you mind if Jamie roomed with Amber?))

message 5: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Not at all))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks))

message 7: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Your Welcome. I fixed the title to have Jamie's name on there too))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie went up to her room with her luggage and walked in.
"Oh, hi. They didn't tell me I had a roommate. I'm glad I do though." She put her stuff down.
"I'm Jamie Bennett." she said, sticking her hand out.

message 9: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Amber shook her hand,"Amber Jolteze."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you. Do you have a horse?" Jamie asked, starting to unpack. She started by putting her favorite picture of Hogan and herself on the night stand.

message 11: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Yes. Her name is Silverado Dream." Amber answered, handing Jamie of her and her chesnut mare, Dreamer.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm assuming you meant she handed Jamie a picture of her and Dreamer))
"Oh, she's a beauty!" Jamie exclaimed. She handed the picture back and finished unpacking.

message 13: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((yeah. Amber is actually doing YENT tryouts so she's in too places at once))

"Thanks." Amber took it back.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh - lol))

message 15: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((yup))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

When Jamie finished unpacking, she put her suitcase under her bed and stood up. She wanted to see Hogan and the stables so she changed and pulled on her boots.

"Hey, Amber, want to go down to the stables with me?" Jamie asked, tying her boots.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Well, when she's finished with YENT at least.))

message 18: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Sure, gimme a few minutes. I have to go to YENT try-outs. I'll be there in a half hour or so." Amber dasheed out the door.

message 19: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "I'm back! I even made YENT! I'm headin to the pool." Amber explained and grabbed her swim suit. She walked into the bathroom to change. She returned with a swimsuit on that looked like: Leilani Cape Town Roar Apron Tiki Tankini Swimsuit- http://images.usoutdoorstore.com/usou...

message 20: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Amber headed out to the pool.