Breezy Hills Academy discussion

Head Mistress(Ms.Alison Robb) > Electives(Extra class)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((What electives do we have to choose from?))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm, should I do drama or film? Hard decision..." Angela said to herself.

message 3: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Jun 28, 2010 06:18PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((is there independent study where you can work on whatever you want and then turn it in at the end of the year? like you could write a book? we have one for the gifted students at my school, and we get graded on our effort, style and quality.))

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "May I do drama?" Lexi asked polietly

message 5: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Saffy looked at the choices, and smiled when she saw chorus as one of the choices. She immediately signed up for it.

message 6: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "No, I don't know her. But I guess I'll be meeting her soon."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Laura wrote: "((is there independent study where you can work on whatever you want and then turn it in at the end of the year? like you could write a book? we have one for the gifted students at my school, and w..."

((hello? is anyone going to answer me?))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((thx!))

"Um, Ma'am?" Athilene asked the headmistress.

"Is there a spot open in independent study?"

message 9: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing ((LAURA!!!!!!!!!! I'm home!!!!!))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela studied the list, "I'll go for film actually." she said smiling.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "Hmmmm...." Guinevere tapped her lips with a manicured finger. "I guess I'll take Chorus." More to herself than to anyone else, "My parents wanted me to take it anyways. More voice leassons for my new album."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Angie took the thingy Rachel gave her and ran off to her English class. ((Hey is there a way to get detention here?))

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "I think I'll do....drama," Natasha decided.

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere smiled back as he flounced out.