Breezy Hills Academy discussion

Riding Arenas > Trail Riding

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "I was born ready," She winked at him flirtily.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Sure."she smiled, clicking her heels to spead up Trix
((ugg, g2g bye))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Starfire walked lazily along the trail, taking his time. AThilene had her stetson pulled low over her face and the glare of the sun was greatly diminished.

message 4: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine- (last edited Jun 28, 2010 06:11PM) (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Lexi and her horse cantered towards the meadow, playfully racing Tod.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- ((lol, oops))
Trix reared, whinnieing loud. Lexi screamed, holding onto the reins tightly.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Athilene reined in Starfire and he stopped, allowing her to slide off into the tall grass of the meadow. She let his reins hang as he grazed and pulled out her sketch book. Completely hidden in the tall grass, she began to draw.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Thanks," Lexi said, looking at Tod sheepishly, blushing from embaressment.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Lexi hated being embaressed around Tod...She really liked him

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Yeah,"she smiled, unmounting too, "It's really pretty here...":

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- She blushed, but was glad of his hand, "Oh, you don't have to say that..."

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Lexi kissed him back happily

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Lexi looked around, seeing dirt flying up from where a horse ran away, "Someone just galloped bye." she said softly, squeezing his hand a littlew.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Yeah..." she said not sure if that was it. Gently, she rested her head on his sholder.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Ok, "she smiled, "Let's set up this piknick!!" she giggled.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Lexi giggled at him, "Well, if I had to choose one thing here, it'd be you." she blushed selfconciously as she said itr.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Athilene could hear hooves hitting against he hard ground as she lay concealed in the tall grass. She closed her eyes and let herself drift, listening to the melody of the wind in the grass.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Athilene had obviously picked the wrong meadow. she could hear two people, a couple by the sound of it, talking a way away. Sighing, she pulled her stetson on and put her sketchbook in the saddlebag. She mounted Starfire and he walked along at a slow, steady pace. Passing the couple, she tipped her stetson towards them, not knowing if they saw.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Lexi hugged him back,

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Lexi grinned, and picked up a sanwhich, beginning to eat it.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Yeah, " she smiled, "They are." she layed her head on his sholder.
((Brb in a few min/.))

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- ((scratch that, 30/40 mins.))

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- She smiled, "That works with me, I reaaaallllyyy need to start studying for my classes."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Athilene and starfire walked to a gentle stream near a winding tree where she slid off. She filled her canteen with cool, clear water as starfire drank. She climbed through the boughs of the tree ans tood on the top, looking out over the seamingly endless meadow, wishing that it was. She could see the school in the distance, tiny, but still there. sighing, she climbed down the tree and dipped her handkercheif in th water, smiling at its bright color, and tied it around her head. She mounted Starfire and he galloped back to the school.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- ((kk))
"You're on!" Lexi grinned, climbing onto Bellatrix, cliking her toungue and setting her horse into motion.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- ((yep))
Lexi laughed, letting Trix take control and run the way she loved to do so much.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Lexi watched him, smiling, "Come on Trix, you don't want to loose, do ya?" she asked her horse.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Lexi steared Trix towards the stables, "Are you okay?" she shouted back to Tod.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- ((kk))
"Good," she smiled at Tod.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Leesie slowly walked on the trail without a horse. She pulled her thin sweater more tightly around her as she tried to enjoy the nature. She stopped every now and then to lay back on a tree and write a poem. About thirty minutes later, she decided to head back. She was now calm. She started to walk back when she saw a small creature in the grass. To her excitement, she went to go get a closer look. Expecting to see a squirrel or a chimpmunk in the tall grass, she was extremely surprised. It was a baby rattlesnake.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked around for Lessie."Lessie?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Leesie turned around, with horror still on her face. "Jake...don't come any closer." She was too paralyzed with fear to move.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's a baby rattlesnake..." She watched as it hissed at her.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"O...thats....nice..."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Her voice came out in a whisper. "Do I just walk backwards..or..."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Backwards."

((g2g be on later))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay..." She stood still for a few moments. "I can't move..."
((Okay))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thtas bad."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes. "No kidding. I'll just take a step backward..." She used one leg to make a sudden jerk backward. The snake looked up and rushed toward her.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

His eyes fell on the snake and jumped in front of it.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

lessie leaned forward and grabbed the snke by the jaws. "hey! thanks for finding my rattlesnake! you're lifesavers. seriously!" she stuck him in the spare bottle she had brought along. "YOU mister are going back into your habitat."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Now i'm the puppet!))
She didn't believe that she did that. She looked at the snake it shock.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Woah." Jake said with a smile.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, thanks Stella...anyway, I better get going back to our project."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea we should."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned around and pulled her sweater tighter around her. "Let's go." She walked with Jake back to the hang out spot.

((Meet you there?))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(ya)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

stella shrugged and continued the trail ride. "see you guys around."

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere sat ontop of Skylark ontop of a huge hill that overlooked the school and the nearby mountains. It was so beautiful and silent that it took her breath away.

« previous 1