Obsessed discussion

TV Shows > doctor who

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) has anyone ever seen doctor who? it's at the top of my "obsessed list" right now, followed by david tennant and gallaghergirls.

message 2: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) YES.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) THANK YOU!!!! i can't believe this many people haven't seen it!

so who's your fav doctor?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

IDK about Mitch, but I ♥ David Tennant.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) david tennant is, like, awesome!!! he's my fav.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed. I'm not very up to date on Dr. Who, but out of all the different doctors I've seen, David Tennant is by far my favorite.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) he's so funny and his EYES!!! i just love how much emotion his eyes have. plus he sexy!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I am in full agreement with you.

message 9: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) David Tennant is fabulous.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) alright, fav girl rose, martha or donna?

message 11: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) ROSE. She's awesome. Martha was okay, but I don't really remember Donna.

Gotta go, bye.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) rose and donna are tied for me, i don't like martha too much. she's too clingy.

my mum wanted me to ask if anyone has seen the hamlet with david tennant.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) oh, guys, you have got to watch this!! it hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHAJ4V...