Obsessed discussion

TV Shows > Futurama

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) I had to add one of my favorite cartoons of all time.

message 2: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 160 comments OMG I LOVE THE SHOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) I thought about mentioning it since it made a return.

message 4: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 160 comments its going back to adultswim also huza

message 5: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Jun 27, 2010 06:34PM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) And new episodes on Comedy Central, since they bought it.

message 6: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 160 comments yup its so awesome *does happy dance*

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) Fun...I don't have TV so I can't really watch it. I can buy the seasons that are out on DVD though...maybe in a few months, I'm going broke the way things are going.

message 8: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 160 comments y

message 9: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 17 comments i watched the last two new ones that came on...Fry and Lela are an official couple now! :D

message 10: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 160 comments yup haha

message 11: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 17 comments that's what i had been waiting for the whole freaking time! lol
and to watch Bender be well....Bender. lol

message 12: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 160 comments haha yup the drunk ass robot

message 13: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Jun 27, 2010 07:00PM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) "Bite my shiney metal Ass."

And Sora the reason why is I have too many things to buy at the moment and the top of that list is Courage the Cowardly Dog.

message 14: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 17 comments 'Bite My Shiny Metal Ass!' lol

message 15: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Jun 27, 2010 07:01PM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) Or even better:

"Bite my shiny metal- oh no!" The episode that he sold his butt to satan.

message 16: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 160 comments yup and he i love bender best cause he is a drunk ass robot that hates yet loves people

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) And loves to steal from enemies and friends.

message 18: by Roxy (last edited Jun 27, 2010 07:05PM) (new)

Roxy | 17 comments oh yeah! i remember that episode, it was so freaking funny! lol

and he's forever dreaming about 'killing all humans'.

message 19: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 160 comments hahaha i like the one where he is dating the mafia kings wife

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) And the fact that he loves Folk Songs.

message 21: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 160 comments he doesnt love them he just got stuck singin them cause the can opener

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) Actually he admited it was his dream to be a Folk Song singer on the episode that they went to the Moon.

message 23: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 160 comments o ya i forgot

message 24: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Jun 27, 2010 07:32PM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) Its okay, I remembered that since I watched that episode two weeks ago at my brother's house.
And I remember really weird things.

message 25: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 160 comments wow hahaha

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) The weirdest things.

message 27: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 160 comments yup

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) I hate it sometimes.

message 29: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 160 comments haha