Warrior Cats Role Play (By Emily :D ) discussion

ThunderClan RolePlay > Hunting grounds

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily , I'm weird. Can't you tell? (new)

Emily  | 415 comments Mod
((Hunting grounds))

Savana My real name is Sydney | 251 comments " starclan why do i have to go alone to fetch catnip.I mean a rouge can pop out of nowhere maybe on my blind side" LargeWing was hissing to herself. "Only elders and kits were at camp and i can't take them" largewing growld

Savana My real name is Sydney | 251 comments " Great now i'm hungry...guess i'll have to hunt myself" Largewing whispered. Runs into a bush and comes out with a plump mouse. " i'll eat this and gather the catnip"

Savana My real name is Sydney | 251 comments Like one hour later."This should be enough." Largewing meowed with a whole bush of catnip behind her dragging.

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam (yesitssam) "Can I help?" Peachfur asked, padding up behind Largewing.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 251 comments " Sure i would love some help"

Savana My real name is Sydney | 251 comments "*sniff sniff* do you smell something" largewing asked sniffing the air

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam (yesitssam) "I can't smell anything but the catmint" Peachfur admitted, setting down her bundle.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 251 comments " i swear i can smell windclan." largewing meowed her hair starting to stand on end.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 251 comments *SNIFF SNIFF* " three warriors and a young apprentice." Largewing growled.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 251 comments A low grumble sounded in largwings throught."There they are " she pointed her tail twords four pelts.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 251 comments "Run to camp i will be there soon that's a order from your medicne cat."

Savana My real name is Sydney | 251 comments "HAZLESTAR,HAZLESTAR WHERE ARE YOU" LARGEWING yelped.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 251 comments She headed back to camp.