The Lightning Thief discussion

Role play > Role Play For The Cool People

Comments Showing 1-50 of 141 (141 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cale_Steps (last edited Jun 16, 2008 10:17PM) (new)

Cale_Steps | 57 comments Kaya walked through the glass door and into the air conditioned building. She sat down on the puffy pillowed chair next to the conceirege desk. This stout man wearing a dark coat strutted right up to her.

"Your essence is so strong, m' lady. You should really tell me where you buy that perfume." He slithered.

"I get it half-price off from the Underworld market" Kaya answered as she drew her fire sword and stabbed it clearly through the middle of his belly.
The ground shook, and everybody in the building evacuated. Two birds swooped above the crevice in the ground.

"Dang it! He is stronger than I though." whispered Kaya. "I must find my friends to help me destroy my father."

message 2: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (bellabeautiful) | 534 comments Mod
Brin was dodging fire bombs in the hallway. Mist filled the air, along with a smoky smell from the now burning cubicles thanks to this monster. Brin pulled out riptide and lunged it through the monsters stomach. He let out a painful groan and collapsed with an eerie thud that sent the cubicle walls crashing to the ground. Brin could feel that Kaya was in trouble. She wiped the trickling sweat of her forehead and ran to the beeping elevator where Kayla was now standing in.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) As the elevator opened, she saw both Brin and Kaya, and shouted "Hold the elevator!!"

message 4: by Belle ♥ (new)

Brin stuck out her arm and Adrianne (adrianne right?) sprinted in. "Hey," brin puffed, still out of breath from her earlier fight.

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((yeah))

message 6: by Cale_Steps (last edited Jun 16, 2008 10:30PM) (new)

Cale_Steps | 57 comments "Brin...you look horrid. Anyway, it's good to see you pal." Kaya enclosed Brin in a rough hug.Oh..and it is always fine to see you in one peice Adrianne. I have some urgent news. My father is stronger than we thought. He and Kronos are working together now. He is killing innocent people to satisfy the titan lord. We must destroy them, or all of Olympus will be lost, and that, includes your fathers."

"First things first, we must get back and hold a council meeting with Chiron. He will know what to do. As much as this pains me...we will need to find the other part of our whole...if you get what I am saying. Than we have to go on a stupid quest...blahblahblah...not my way of doing things. If it was up to mem I would cremate Olympus right before your eyes...but I have alliances...and I have a rather shrued councelor who is trying to keep me from flaming. You know I have lost so many hairs this season due to fire attacks. Anyway...we must get going. I feel his power."

"So...considering how kind I am, I will let you choose...we can get to Camp Half Broccoli...or whatever you call it.. either by your types of ways..or mine. Let me explain...shall we boogie board, fly on buckbeaks, or ride flaming horses?" Kaya finished in a steam.

message 7: by Belle ♥ (new)

((ok goood!!))

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "What?" Adrianne said, still out of breath, but knew enough to know she was confused.

message 9: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 57 comments ((do I really have to explain that whole thing over again...lol...i tried to add some of my spunky faming personality to it...Bella understands.))

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((lucky her))

message 11: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 57 comments ((seriously...do u get it...))

message 12: by Michelle (last edited Jun 16, 2008 10:35PM) (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((but i still don't get it. conflustered doesn't even begin to cover it.))

message 13: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 57 comments ((okay, so kaya is the child of Hades...she is not exactly...social or kind..you are the child of zues, right? and Brin is the child of poseidon. Hades and kronos want to defeat olympus. kaya doesnt like her dad. she wants to help you and brin and your fathers, so she is gonna use her powers to protect you. now all three of us have to go on a quest to defeat hades and the titan lord...got it))

message 14: by Belle ♥ (new)

((yeah i get it! :-D))

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((got it, but you sound like an enemy in your Huge paragraph up there, no offense. I like it, it creates a vibe of mystery. anyway...))

message 16: by Belle ♥ (new)

((a good vibe of mystery, i got chills running down my bak lol!! CHILLS!! bravo))

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "oh, so what's next on the agenda, since you have the choices written out for us like that." Adrianne was eager to get going, she hated elevators.

message 18: by Belle ♥ (new)

"Why don't i just zap us to the ocean," brin twirled her pearl necklace in front of them with an eager expression.

message 19: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 57 comments ((well, just saying...i didnt picture the daughter of hades to be pleasant...))

message 20: by Belle ♥ (new)

((who did?? :-D))

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "I thought we were going to camp Half-Blood?" Adrianne didn't want to take any unnecessary detours, she was ready to go.

message 22: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((I didn't!))

message 23: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 57 comments "That works, but will that get us to camp half-blood ASAP" Kaya questioned.

message 24: by Belle ♥ (new)

"If we go to camp, they'll just follow us there!"

message 25: by Michelle (last edited Jun 16, 2008 10:44PM) (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "What will? Do you have a better idea??" Adrianne had ridden the waves with brin before, it was quite fast. "Besides, don't we have to talk to Chiron anyway?"

message 26: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 57 comments "Good point, so then do we just iris message Chiron...we have to let him know, Brin."

message 27: by Belle ♥ (new)

"Monsters! Anyway, it's worth a try," brin clutched her necklace and looked up at them for reassuring looks.

message 28: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "Sure," Adrianne surrendered.

message 29: by Belle ♥ (new)

"Ok, let's go to the beaches of camp half blood," brin muttered and pressed the pearl to her lips.

message 30: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "Won't they follow us there too?" Adrianne started to ask, but it was too late, they were already in the midst of the waves.

message 31: by Belle ♥ (new)

"Here we are, good old camp half blood," brin smiled as the three of them rode on top of a gigantic wave until they landed gently on the sand.

message 32: by Cale_Steps (last edited Jun 16, 2008 10:52PM) (new)

Cale_Steps | 57 comments "I am staying out of this" Kaya commented quite pleasantly. "Since some people don't seem to want my opinion."

message 33: by Belle ♥ (new)

"Staying out of what?" Brin asked as Thya started walking towards camp.

message 34: by Michelle (last edited Jun 16, 2008 10:52PM) (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((wasn't your name Kaya a second ago??))
"Okay, your funeral," Adrianne said calmly, but with a hint of sarcasm that the most careful of listeners would not hear, but since these people knew her so well, they could probably tell.

message 35: by Belle ♥ (new)

Brin stared fiercely at Adrianne, she wasn't helping. ((im going to go to sleep! ill be on tomorrow!! BYE!GNIGHT!))

message 36: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 57 comments "I will do what needs to be done. Because you are my friend. But I won't comment anymore...as it seems...inconvenient."

message 37: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((i should probably go too! its officially 1 o'clock. don't do anything important without me!! im not gonna be on much tomorrow!!))

message 38: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 57 comments ((ya...i wouldn't dream of it....))

message 39: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "Sorry," Adrianne muttered. Her cousin wasn't much of a conversationalist anyway.
((we would be cousins though, cuz our fathers are brothers right??))

message 40: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((now im going!! nighty night!!))

message 41: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 57 comments ((yes i suppose...look, as fun as this is... I am going to go...no need to be here anymore anyway.))

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (mack-a-doodle) (( Um can I join in?))

message 43: by Penny (new)

Penny (pennyluan) | 68 comments ((can i?))

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (mack-a-doodle) (( no clue))

message 45: by Belle ♥ (new)

((hey im back AGAIN!!! but not for long!))

message 46: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 57 comments ((Bella?))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((dum))

message 48: by Belle ♥ (new)

((hi, im here!))

message 49: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 203 comments Mod
((So...what's happening, not that I care.....))

message 50: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 203 comments Mod
((is anyone on.........?????????))

« previous 1 3