Let's All Write STORIES!!! discussion

Add to Profile > Stars

Comments Showing 1-50 of 308 (308 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 179 comments ((I have to make one!!!!))

She stared into the inky blue sky. her thoughts swiveled in her mind as she lay on the cool moist grass on a summer midnight. she couldn't sleep. She stared at the stars, each lighting up the sky in their own little way. I wish I were up there, Stella thought. So free from all my troubles. Darkness swept over her and blocked out everything as she fell asleep.

message 2: by Angel♥ (last edited Jun 16, 2008 06:47PM) (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 179 comments "wake up, wake up!!!"

Stella lifted her heavy eyelids and saw Eliza- her twin. She finally sat up and brushed off the grass clinging to her. She saw the sun in the distance- about to rise! She dashed as fast as she could home. Her breath quickened as she started to gain speed.Warmth spread through her as she warmed up. She burst through the back door to find her mom. Furious. And about to give her ANOTHER lecture.

message 3: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 179 comments Stella groaned inwardly as her mother continued.

"..and you were out there? I mean you could have been lost! I would have called the police..."

She bit her lip and looked at the clock. 5:30. She dashed upstairs, ignorant of her mother's furious hiss.

message 4: by Cale_Steps (last edited Jun 16, 2008 07:02PM) (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments Stella ignored her mother's furious tone. She didn't feel ashamed of what she had done. She would do it again...just to get another glimpse of those twinkling stars!

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) she knew she would regret saying this.

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) she had to admit, that was a low blow, but she couldn't take back the words now. She ran the rest of the way up to her room, and locked the door.

message 7: by Cale_Steps (last edited Jun 16, 2008 07:06PM) (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments Stella's mother burst into tears, and she recoiled into the living room.

message 8: by Cale_Steps (last edited Jun 16, 2008 07:12PM) (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments After a few hours of discussion, Stella's mother and father attempted to go over to approach Stella. Unfortunately, that did not go as planned.

message 9: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments ((anybody there?))

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((ME, but i dont know what to write))

message 11: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments ((LOL))

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((what? its true...))

message 13: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (Why does she hate her parents?)

message 14: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments ((I actually dont know))

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((she doesn't, shes just saying that.))

message 16: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments ((Oh, and michelle, lol cuz i dont know what to write either.))

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((im glad im not the only one, but now whats going to happen??))

message 18: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments Stella opened the door and let her parents in. She had written out a long letter explaining her blow, just in case they didn't want to listen to her words.

message 19: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (uh.... now what?)

message 20: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) (hmmm...)

message 21: by Cale_Steps (last edited Jun 16, 2008 08:00PM) (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments "Mom, I am sorry for saying I hate you. It's not at all true. I just wanted to dream about the stars. Sometimes, I think grandpa is up there. I can see him, mama. I can sence him through the stars. It's a whole kind of language, you see."

message 22: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) I didn't think she was interested in my dreams, but she surprised me.

message 23: by Kataury (new)

Kataury "A language? What do you say to each other?" She asked softly

message 24: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments ((now what...))

message 25: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) (um...)

message 26: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((umm...))

message 27: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (hey gig!)
"what?! You're shipping us off to some boarding school?! How could you?!" I yelled.

message 28: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments On the last day of Summer, Stella packed all her bags with Eliza. She cried silently and bid her parents goodbye. Stella knew her parent's had good intentions, but how could she not feel...rejected...?

message 29: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "They aren't bothering me!!" she bellowed on the way out the door. "How could you do this to--?" she was cut off by a door in the face.

message 30: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (ouch! harsh!)
Stella felt tears rise up in her eyes. She sniffed and quickly tried to regain some dignity.

message 31: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) She couldn't help but feel even more rejected. She didn't even know where to go from here...

message 32: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) But where she was going, she would never be able to see the stars. that felt so permanent to her, and she shed more tears for her only friends.

message 33: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((fine, be that way))

message 34: by Kataury (new)

Kataury She didn't want to lose the stars... The bright friends... her love... her life...

message 35: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments her grandpa..

message 36: by Kataury (new)

Kataury "Let's go Stell." Eliza said softly. Stella felt a sob rise up in her throat.

message 37: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "I don't want to go," Stells whispered, so her voice would not betray her and reveal her crying.

message 38: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments "You have to let go now Stell. There comes a time for us all to say goodbye. The stars will never leave you. They will always be a part of you. Just like grandpa. But we need to go." Eliza finished.

message 39: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Stella sighed and silently followed Eliza to the car.

message 40: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments ((Elise, you can join the follow the horses topic now...i pathed a character for you...))

message 41: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (Oh! thanks Misty!)

message 42: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((yay!!))

message 43: by Kataury (new)

Kataury The road to the city was long and quiet.

message 44: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments Nothing seemd like it was in the right place. Everything was dark. There was nothing to light the way.

message 45: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Not even the stars.

message 46: by Cale_Steps (last edited Jun 16, 2008 09:14PM) (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments When she got to the Academy, Stella cried so hard. The name of the school she would be attending for what seemed like the next century, was called The Starr Academy

message 47: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) It was so ironic, it made her grieve more.

message 48: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments Why was it that on the one day of the hardest day of her life, the answer of all seemed to be...IRONY!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She shared a room with her sister, and they were on the top floor, in a room with a view. A view of the city, not the stars.

message 50: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments And every morning they would walk to the local library...Eliza would catch up on some biology homework while Stella would pick up books about stars and astronomy.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7