Cute little quotes to win a heart discussion

More Sweet quotes

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it, then I look at your smile and know it is

---------------------------------------

Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop?

Should I smile because we are friends, or cry because that is all we will ever be?

The spaces between your fingers were made so another person can fill them.

Guy says to a girl:
I seem to have a problem, I think I lost my heart, I can't find it anywhere. It's like I am searching in the dark. I was beginning to panic, wondering what to do but then I remembered I gave it to you.

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) You jump, I jump remember? I can't turn away without knowing you'll be alright.

It is beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart

Love is the closest thing we have to magic.

Hold your head high, gorgeous. There are people who would kill to see you fall.

People say love comes and goes; but they don't understand what they don’t know.

You are only as good as the love you have for other people.

A kiss is just a kiss until you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug until you find the one you're thinking of. A dream is just a dream until you make it come true. Love is just a word until it is proven to you.

Love: It's like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay the harder it is to leave and you can never let go without leaving your footsteps.

They say the ones you love, you'd die for. But I say the ones I love, I live my life for.

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

I wanted to smell the burnt midnight again, I wanted to feel the wind. It was a secret wanting, like a song I couldn't stop humming, or loving someone I could never have.

If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.

I'm not afraid to fall; it means I climbed too high. But either way, it shows at least I tried.

message 3: by Tova (new)

Tova (alwayscute24-7) | 28 comments Mod
These are sweet! :) <3
how does everyone like the club so far??
<3 TOVA

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) its great!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I love it

message 6: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 11 comments awwwwww i love all those quotes. i actually wish someone would say one to me even though it might be corny its the thought that counts

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too

message 8: by Tova (new)

Me 2! I love quotes! I find them online actually. I find cute ones and i save them in my background. :)
<3 Tova

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

wow. my background is a school of fish right now. idk why

message 10: by Tova (new)

lol :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I should change it. I should also do my stupid sumer school homework, but i don't want to.

message 12: by Tova (new)

i no how u feel. :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

don't we all

message 14: by Tova (new)

hahaha.. ya. what r u taking in summerschool?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

World History. fun right 2 tests a week sometimes 3

message 16: by Eastofoz (new)

Eastofoz Pammy if you play Trivial Pursuit's Genus edition you have tons of world history questions there that'd probably help for review and at least it wouldn't be as boring as reading a history textbook and making your own notes (!) Good luck :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for the tip

message 18: by Tova (new)

wow seems fun! I know acouple of people taking that. Im taking it this yr tho.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a test and essay tomorrow aaaaaaaaaah

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I love these quotes!! they are so cool! and sweet! which sites do you find them on.

message 21: by Tova (new)

i find them on google and google search myspace quotes and layouts. Enjoy!

message 22: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Kulman (andreakulman) "I Love you because I choose to, not because I have to!" by: Me/Andrea M. Kulman, Author of The Drama Unfolds

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

oohh, thanks

message 24: by Tova (new)

I find them online- google search MYSPACE QUOTES AND LAYOUTS

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

here's a religious quote i thought of while listening to flyleaf.

"Ignorance may be bliss, but if realization brings me closer to you, then I'd choose misery."

It's about getting over trying to please yourself, and instead, trying to be closer to God, and please him. And I am happy to say that I totally made this one up all on my own. Tell me what you think! be honest, but not brutal.

message 26: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 3 comments Hey! Just thought I'd share my favorite quote from my favorite book...

"It's no the fac, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what you say. its not how you look in that body, it's what you do with it. You are beautiful"-- The Host.

message 27: by Tova (new)

Lisa!!! omg! i am in the middle of reading the bk.. SHHH!

message 28: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 3 comments Youre in the middle of reading it?? YAY! Finally...

message 29: by Tova (new)

yes. my mom gave it to me for vacation. its so amazinG! i went to the beach and grabbed my mt.dew and started reading! :)
camp soon! call me :)

message 30: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 3 comments I might sleep over at Riva's, so I can't call you tonight. But I'll call you as soon as I can :-)

YAY CAMP!!!!

And that book IS amazing :-)

message 31: by Tova (new)

i no it is, im vacation right now but be back on sat. afternoon so ill call u then. camp is so soon!

☠☼Serena☼☠ | 1 comments I have one!

Boy says to girl: You're hot

Girl: You're hotter

Boy: No, I'm serious...ur hot!

Girl: You're burnin up.

Boy: NO U R

**girl has a fever***

message 33: by Tova (new)

thats funny.....

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

nice...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

what language was that?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

german.

message 38: by Marissa (new)

Marissa | 12 comments heres one:

Someday you'll cry for me like i cried for you, someday you'll miss me like i missed you, someday you'll need me like i needed you, someday you'll love me, but i won't love you.

message 39: by Marissa (new)

Marissa | 12 comments heres another:

It hurts to breathe because every breath i take proves i can't live without you.

message 40: by Lucas (new)

Lucas Ramos | 2 comments Hi every1. So I'm a guy lol and I had to askk for some advicee. So I hve this girl that I'm like madly falling for and is crazy to me. She broke up with her bf bcuz he cheated on her and he was talking to some other girl and after she did this I went to her and told her that I was here for her and that she could talk to me and we could chill whenever. I have been herefor her ever since and is ben two to three months probably now and I hve told her that I liked her and she hastld me that she likes me to but she saysit like this...." I like you but I still love him" so what I tell her is that I understand....its just that it kills me to know that she would still be in love with someone lik him. I have been there for her as more than a friend and everyting and we give eachother these huggsss that make me want t never let her go. I stare into her eyes and just get lost, I'm always catching myself looking at her and smiling andnot noticing that someone is looking at me look at her lol. I don't know but its like what do I do? Do I just let her go and be here for her asa friend and let her decide on her own or do I actually b persistent with her and try my hardest bcuz I really can't lose her. She tells me that she liks me and that whenever I'm aroundher I make her feel at peace and that my hugs make her feel goo andthat she loves my huggs but what good does that do me if I can't have her and mke her mine you know. I just fell for this girl and haven't even noticed it. I'm just afraid that if she does pick the ex-bf instead of me on the inside I'm going to be devastated but on the outside I will still bearound her but showing her tat it didn phase me ugggh!!!! Someone plz give me some advice... thank you.

-Lucas

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas wrote: "Hi every1. So I'm a guy lol and I had to askk for some advicee. So I hve this girl that I'm like madly falling for and is crazy to me. She broke up with her bf bcuz he cheated on her and he was tal..."

Hi Lucas you remind me of how i used to be only i was worse, i couldn´t talk about my feelings, i would never tell how i feld I was just always there for them till they go back to their ex or get a new BF.
I got fed up with the fact that i was the one being alone because later on when i told them how i feld they always said " i didn´t knew you felt like that sorry blablabla"
Let me tell you this, the day that you meet the girl of your dreams, be honest to her and to yourself, even if you have to send a text messg telling her everything, how you feel when you with her and when your not, how you get lost in her eyes, after you do that you have done your job and she will know whatsup, maybe she will realize that the person she always wanted was right under her nose (like the most) but it could go the other way.
you have to try or else you will never know, it´s like going all in, you win or you lose.
I did the same thing and i´m winning,

good luck.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I just have 1 thing to say,
I don´t believe in those crap of spell that can get your boyfriend back and etc,
But let me tell all the ladys that have the nerve to try such things.
Why in the world would you spell someone to stay with you, isn´t that cheating ?
and it´s against his will
I rather don´t use the word "witch" but thats treully sad and remember carma is a bit**

regards,