Christian Teen Books discussion

Christian Teen Book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faith (new)

Faith Smith (faith38) | 1 comments This is only a series for teen Christian GIRLS, but it's called The Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn. It talks about growing in your faith, dealing with relationships, and living out the Gospel. It's a great series/

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Great Christian teen book is The Price of Trust by Amanda Stephan. AWESOME!

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela I love the christy miller series!!! Another great author is melody carlson. She has some AMAZING teen christian books, like the life at kingston high series and the secrets series. They are amazing!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the Christy Miller series. And after that comes the Sierra Jensen series and Katie Weldon series which are also great.

message 5: by Elizabeth (last edited Jul 25, 2013 08:32PM) (new)

Elizabeth Newton (elizabethnewton) | 3 comments I love the Christy Miller series. I would like to lay my hands on all the spin off ones too. The Sierra Jensen series and Katie Weldon ones.

Also, am I allowed to just plug my Christian adventure series here? The series is called Train Flight and they are for boys or girls, pre-teens and up.

Here are the first four in the series:
Moon Man (Train Flight, #1) by Elizabeth Newton The Birth of Salvation (Train Flight, #2) by Elizabeth Newton The Sanctuary (Train Flight, #3) by Elizabeth Newton Furry Friends (Train Flight, #4) by Elizabeth Newton

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Hey, I would like to share with you some books from a couple who are completely falls in love with Jesus Christ. It has impacted me to change from the culture worldly bests and applauses to Jesus Christ character, heavenly applause from heaven and unapplause lowliness from the world. Also, it has impacted me to fight the good fight of faith for the glory of God, the applause from heaven :D. These books are an invitation for something more and something else of what the world cannot give to you. The reason I'm sharing this to you all is because I want you to have the idea of Jesus Christ and having more of Jesus Christ than what you are right now. It's worth of it all! ;D And these books have challenge me to cultivate my relationship with Jesus Christ, the God of the Universe and to glorify Him alone, and alone in Him, we can have the completelyness of what the world cannot even give to us. I suggest to give it a try to read these books, I'm not obligating you, it's your choice, but I'm encouraging you to read them :). Here are the books I want you young ladies and young gentlemen to read first:

Eric and Leslie Ludy (The Couple) books

•When God Writes Your Love Story - this book is Eric and Leslie’s long-time classic on the subject of building relationships God’s way.

•When Dreams Come True - this book is a very easy and enjoyable read about Eric and Leslie’s real-life love story. It is written in an engaging novel-style and makes it very difficult to put it down once the reading starts.

•Authentic Beauty - this book is a must for any young girl already exposed to the public school system and needing a vision for God’s purity, God’s beauty, and His amazing vision for set-apart femininity.

•God’s Gift to Women - this book is for every young man needing a vision for what manhood really is intended by God to be.

AND THEY HAVE OTHER MORE BOOKS TOO ...

Young men can read also girl's books and same for young ladies.

I hope these books will captivated of pursuing your relationship with God just like Amy Carmicheal, Corrie ten Boom, Hudson Taylor, D.L. Moody and oh! soo many others, and becoming the person what God had intended you to be and wonderfully fearlessly uniquelly called each of you to be :). TO FULFILL GOD'S PLAN IN YOUR LIFE!:D

message 7: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (Books for Christian Girls) (booksforchristiangirls) | 19 comments I couldn't find any place to put this, so I'll put it here:

Shades of Mercy by Anita Lustrea

Books for Christian Girls is giving away THREE copies of "Shades of Mercy" by A. Lustrea & C. Rivadeneira!

Enter here:
http://booksforchristiangirls.blogspo...