Medieval Rp discussion

Outside > Lake

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((start))

message 2: by Athena (new)

Athena It didn't take to long to go get to lake from the stables. Nikki set down by the water, and took off her worn out shoes. she slid her feet into the water.

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments Tammy sat beside her. She watched Nikki quietly.

message 4: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki looked at her and smiled. "So, how've you been lately?" she asked softly.

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments "Pretty good; still be confused with Tabby, but I don't really care," Tammy responded easily.

message 6: by Athena (new)

Athena She smiled, and nodded. "That's good..." she said standing up. "I think...I'm going to take a dip..." she said looking around to make sure no one else is around while undoing the back of her dress.

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments Tammy watched. Her eyes trailed up and down Nikki's body. "I thijk I might join you," she mused, starting to undress as well.

message 8: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki let her dress slid to the floor so she was just in underwear and bra. She slid into the lake and shivered. "Wow it's really cold..."

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments Tammy dove in after her. She shivered and wiped her face.

message 10: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki smiled a bit as she got used to the water. She swam around a little bit.

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments Tammy slid deeper into the water. She swam under Nikki and tickled her foot.

message 12: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki squealed, giggling, and swimming away quickly.

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments Tammy came up for air, then followed after Nikki.

message 14: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki giggled. she smiled at Tammy seductively, and beckoned her forward with a long slender finger.

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments Tammy smirked and swam to Nikki.

message 16: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki smiled and bit her lip.

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments Tammy moved a strand of hair from Nikki's face.

message 18: by Athena (new)

Athena She blushed slightly, touching Tammy's cheek. She stroked her cheek with her thumb gently. "You're so beautiful..." she murmured.

message 19: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments Tammy shook her head. "Not like you are," she said. She took Nikki's hand and brushed her lips against it.

message 20: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki smiled. She moved her hand away, and cupped Tammy's cheek gently. Nikki leaned in and kissed her gently.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 215 comments Mod
((Where is Tamantha's sister?))

message 22: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "((Where is Tamantha's sister?))"

((in the kitchen))

message 23: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments Tammy slid her hands onto Nikki's waist, pulling her closer.

message 24: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki smiled a little bit and wrapped her arms around Tammys neck. She kissed her a little harder.

message 25: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments Tammy smirked. She used her tongue to part Nikki's lips and tangle it with hers.

message 26: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki moaned softly, sliding her hands down Tammys body slowly. Nikki began to stroke Tammys thighs gently.