*Turn it up!* discussion

Soundtracks

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments What soundtracks are your all's favorites? My favorite sountrack of all time would prolly have to be Jurassic Park. I just love every song on there. i also like the POTC soundtracks and the Ocean's Thirteen soundtracks. And i can prolly also speak for katie: "oh i love the bourne soundtracks!"

message 2: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments i like The Return of the King soundtrack, A Walk to Remember, Phantom of the Opera, Master and Commander, and Gladiator.

message 3: by katie (new)

katie (phunnynygirlwindstreamnet) | 93 comments Mod
yup, squiggles. bourne rocks. and POTC, POTO, LOTR, superman is..ok, all of the ones goragen said, some of the star wars, and the ocean's. there are more but i am too lazy to try to remember them. =)

i love soundtracks. kyle has like..every single one that i have ever heard. so..that explains a lot.

message 4: by katie (new)

oh, they have some of my favorite songs ever! Kiss the girl and Be our guest. =)

message 5: by katie (new)

btw, has anyone heard Kiss the girl by Ashley Tisdale? it is pretty good.

message 6: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments I HIGHLY DISLIKE ASHLEY TISDALE AND ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH THE DISNEY CRAP THAT IS KNOWN AS HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!

message 7: by katie (new)

oh, i never said that i liked high school musical. and just because ashley tisdale is in it does not mean that she has a bad voice, so there. jk. i don't really like it either. but i like her remix of the song.

message 8: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments I HATE ASHLEY TISDALE AND ANYONE THAT IS AFFILIATED WITH THE DISNEY CRAP THAT IS KNOWN AS HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!

message 9: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments yeah, High School Musical is pretty dumb. besides, it's a total Grease copy.

message 10: by Anna-Marie (last edited Jun 25, 2008 02:16PM) (new)

Anna-Marie (anna-marieinlouisville) | 4 comments Yeah, it's way too cheesy.

message 11: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments yeah, too much cheese without enough sauce. the pizza doesn't come out right.

message 12: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments Well this group died quickly.

message 13: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) | 12 comments I like the sound track to August Rush...