What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > A teen girl who collects dreams for others to view (fantasy?) [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Summer (new)

Summer (Romani) | 3 comments I know there's some kind of coming-of-age ceremony near the beginning. The protaganist, a teen-aged girl, is sent on some mission in a strange forest(?) where nobody else can go to collect dreams for people to view in special dream houses. Prior to the story, one of her parents has disappeared. Later on she has a companion, a man made of sand and clay, I think. I read it a few years ago, and I'm pretty sure it was considered 'new' then. I know that there is a sequel to it, which is one of the reasons I'm trying to find it... I remember the cover was gray. It looked like a forest with snow, and there might have been a girl on the cover. The title probably has the word 'dream' lodged in there somewhere, but I'm not entirely positive. I think the author is a woman. Maybe... Thanks for any help!

message 2: by Kaion (last edited Jun 22, 2010 04:45PM) (new)

Kaion (kaionvin) | 389 comments Library thing tagmash says: Dreamhunter Though none of the covers look right.

message 3: by Summer (new)

Summer (Romani) | 3 comments THANK YOU! Jeez, that was such an easy title... I feel dumb. Thanks, though, that's it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dreamhunter (other topics)