WACC- Writers Against Cardboard Characters discussion

Characters H-P > Lieutenant Rio Mayfair

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Jun 24, 2010 07:01AM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) | 94 comments Name: Lieutenant Rio Mayfair
Hometown: Montgomery, Kentucky

Description: http://worldhairstyles.com/wp-content...

Personality: revengeful, angry, spiteful because his daughter was killed by an assassin. However, also witty and resourceful. The 'best special forces agent that ever joined the organization'.

Past: Used to be a Special Forces soldier(Green Beret) but quit when an assassin that was supposed to kill him accidentally killed his 7-year old daughter then ran away. He wants REVENGE.

Future: He is sent on a mission to kill a man who is president of a country that is going to try to invade the U.S. The president turns out to be the man who killed his daughter.

likes: Classic rock, Mustang cars, action movies, Clive Cussler books, James Bond.

dislikes: pop music, rainy days, long-term relationships (got divorced after his daughter was killed), Sci-Fi movies, romance stories.

favorite colors: Black and purple

Favorite band: ACDC

favorite food: Shrimp

favorite sport: football

What I Want Help With: is he carboardy?

message 2: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments What was his personality when he wasn't all revengey?

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) | 94 comments Impulsive, easily holds a grudge. Basiclly almost the same he is now

message 4: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments Oh, haha :) He needs a redeming trait.

message 6: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments I mispelled 'redeeming'

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it always helps to give characters favorites; likes and dislikes. What's his favorite color? What can't he stand?

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) | 94 comments What's a redeeming trait?

message 9: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments Something that doesn't make him seem so bad.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) | 94 comments Ohhhhhh...I get it!

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) | 94 comments i have added a redeeming trait!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Any likes or dislikes? favorites?

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) | 94 comments uhhhhh.....gimme a couple minutes.