Night Huntress Series discussion

Getting Started > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 437 (437 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 594 comments Mod
nice to meet all of you. im mariya and i love this series from the moment i read the first page. bones and cat r amazing. cant wait for the next in the series.

message 2: by valee (new)

valee Hi all! OMG thank you so much for creating this gruop!
You're awesome girl! I have been waiting for someone to do it. I really didn't like the ones that were already out there. I like groups well organized and you're doing an amazing job!

Hey all, I'm a super sick fan of this series. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT! One of my top favs of all!!!

I can't wait for next book to come out. I have already pre-ordered the 2nd in the NH world series.

Thanks for inviting me Mariya!

kc (4saintjude) (4saintjude) | 2 comments Hi All! Can't say enough about this series. One of my all time favorites. I love Cat and Bones is TDF! Thanks for the invite.

message 4: by Mariya (new)

Lady Vale wrote: "Hi all! OMG thank you so much for creating this gruop!
You're awesome girl! I have been waiting for someone to do it. I really didn't like the ones that were already out there. I like groups well ..."

haha. omg. i couldnt agree wit u more, vale. i was going through the other NH groups and didnt like them b/c basically there were dead, no ones posted in a lonf while and they only had a few threads. and i thought i'd get another one going that was active and had more threads wit lots more to discuss.

LOVE THIS SERIES BIG TIME!.

still gots lots to add though.

message 5: by valee (new)

valee I totally get what you mean. That's what I didn't like about them as well. Thanks for having created this one.

=)

message 6: by Julie (new)

Julie Anderson (juls719) | 3 comments Hi...Love! Love! Love the series! Cat and Bones are absolutely one of my all time favorite couples.

message 7: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (justcindy) | 13 comments I absolutely LOVE this series. Cat and Bones are the best. I have read and re-read every book several times. Now I listen to Halfway to the Grave on audio. Thanks for starting this group.

message 8: by Mariya (new)

welcome to the group!

Tina (Fantastic Book Review) (fanstasticbookreview) | 4 comments Hi all, this is one of my favorite series. I can't get enough of Cat and Bones!

message 10: by Mariya (new)

welcome to the club!

message 11: by valee (last edited Jun 22, 2010 12:01PM) (new)

valee Tina (Fantastic Book Review) wrote: "Hi all, this is one of my favorite series. I can't get enough of Cat and Bones!"

Thanks for joining Tina, glad you did. I love this series too and can´t wait to see what others think. Welcome to the group!

Damaris (GoodChoiceReading) (gcrdee) | 1 comments Hi everyone!

I am new to this series, but I can not wait to read the rest of the books. :-) Thank you for creating this group.

- Damaris

message 13: by valee (new)

valee Hey Damaris, welcome. You´ll love it. It is too good to be true.

message 14: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssa_hesper) Hi everyone!! I'm Alyssa and like everyone else I absolutely LOVE this series. Cat & Bones are are one of my all time fav couples and I can't wait to devour anything in this series. Look forward to getting to know you! Thanks for the invite Lady Vale :)

message 15: by valee (new)

valee Thanks you for joining Alyssa. We´re glad to have you,lol. Welcome you too DVP (Ammi)

message 16: by Mariya (new)

AMMI! yah! thanks for joining. 8)

message 17: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) Hi, I'm Ammarylis & I was invited to this group by the beautiful Lady Vale. I'm a 20-yo college sophomore who lives with my wonderful pain in the ass fiance. I love romance novels & my favorite subgenres are PNR & HR. I'm also a big fan of UF. I feel like the Night Huntress series has been wonderful at straddling both genres. Lots of action & intrigue for the UF fans & lots of sex/sexual tension for the romantics.

message 18: by Mariya (new)

very nice to meet you, ♠LethalLovely~HBBIC♠. and welcome to the group. i will be a 20-yearold junior in college tomorrow! last night as a teenager...better enjoy it. hehehe..

also love UF & PNR. we'll get along quite nicely.

message 19: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) Amen & happy early birthday! I went through this anxiety attack when I was close to turning 20 cause I wasn't going to be a teen anymore. You can get away with alot more crap when your a teen. *sobs*

message 20: by Rafaela (new)

Rafaela (rafahta) | 11 comments Hi All, I'm Rafaela, I read the Night Huntress series right after I read twilight for 4th time, and I couldn' believe I wasted so much time reading the same books while having Cat and Bones within my reach.

I love that I didn't have to wait 3 or 4 books for them to get together. And still on the 4th book, Jeaniene makes the story as romantic as when they first got together.

I'm also a huge fan of Fever Series by KMM, and Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill.

I just bought the audiobook for Halfway to the Grave, and I'm not sure if I should get started since the other books are still on the making for audio.

Nice to meet you all.

message 21: by Mariya (new)

welcome to the group, rafaela. i knoe isnt the night huntress series amazing! i actually started it recently like 3 or 4 months ago. probally not really recently but i should've started it longer ago. i mean when i read it i was like why didnt i read this sooner.

loves the fever and chicagoland vampires series also! 12 more days for CLV book 3!

message 22: by GinBee (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 1 comments Hi everyone! I've only read Halfway to the Grave so far but I already love Cat & Bones! I've just ordered the rest of the series. Wish I'd started the Night Huntress books earlier too. Might have to be careful which posts I read on here for a little while :)

@Mariya - Happy Birthday!

message 23: by Mariya (new)

Jen ~ "Dhexterity" wrote: "Hi everyone! I've only read Halfway to the Grave so far but I already love Cat & Bones! I've just ordered the rest of the series. Wish I'd started the Night Huntress books earlier too. Might h..."

thank you. yea. u probally will. im sure there's quite a few spoilers on the threads. really need to finish the series...really good. but maybe its a good thing to wait. i could stop myself from reading onto book 2 to book 3 and so on. really addictive series.

message 24: by valee (new)

valee ♠LethalLovely~HBBIC♠ wrote: "Hi, I'm Ammarylis & I was invited to this group by the beautiful Lady Vale..."

Welcome all girls, and thasnks for that comment LL, =)

message 25: by Heather (new)

Heather Book Savvy Babe (booksavvybabe) | 11 comments hey everyone, I'm heather- love this series too! I've already read all the books through at least twice, hehe, I love Cat and Bones, can't wait for more

message 26: by Marissa (last edited Jun 23, 2010 08:14AM) (new)

Marissa (millionmph) How was I not part of this group already?? I followed Lady Vale's trail and have come to invade. You may wish you never met me but now its too late. Hahaha
Just kidding. Thought I would say HI, my name is Marissa and I'm an addict. I'm in love with everything Jeaniene Frost writes and cant wait for the new Cat & Bones book!
LOL Heather, you beat me by like a minute! Good to see familiar faces!

message 27: by Mariya (new)

b/c i just created it 2 days ago...hehe.
glad to have you marissa and heather.

let's us share our love of bones and cat!

message 28: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (millionmph) LOL Well than I thank you for creating this group Mariya! Cant wait to obsess with more people!

message 29: by Mariya (last edited Jun 23, 2010 08:24AM) (new)

yea. like lady vale said i didnt like the other night huntress groups b/c they were dead and wasnt so organized and many other problems. so i guess i made lots of people happy for creating this group. yah!

message 30: by valee (new)

valee Marissa wrote: "How was I not part of this group already?? I followed Lady Vale's trail and have come to invade. You may wish you never met me but now its too late. Hahaha
Just kidding. Thought I would say HI, my..."

Lol Marissa, awesome to have you here as well. Groups with u in them are much more interesting. Welcome and thanks for joining.

message 31: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (millionmph) Aww Lady Vale, your so sweet! (I wont tell anyone your lying about me again!) But I say the same thing about you! :-D

**Danielle** Kindle Lover (smithson) Hello everyone! A friend turned me on to the series and I've been hooked ever since. It's my favorite by far.

message 33: by Rafaela (new)

Rafaela (rafahta) | 11 comments Mariya wrote: "welcome to the group, rafaela. i knoe isnt the night huntress series amazing! i actually started it recently like 3 or 4 months ago. probally not really recently but i should've started it longer a..."

Thanks Mariya!

Wow, the numbers of members have doubled from yesterday. Why wouldn't it? It's an awesome series!

message 34: by valee (new)

valee Hi guys, welcome.

message 35: by Bekah (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 43 comments Hi, I'm Bekah. I'm finally starting the first book today! As soon as I'm done writing this post in fact. :-) Hope I find I love it as much as all of you!

message 36: by valee (last edited Jun 25, 2010 12:19PM) (new)

valee Welcome Bekah! and u will. It is just not possible not to,lol.

message 37: by Mariya (new)

i seriously dont kne anyone who does not love this series. i mean i could u not love this series. soooo amazing!

message 38: by Bekah (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 43 comments well so far so good. On chapter seven and already lovin the way bones licks his bottom lip!! ^-^

message 39: by valee (new)

valee Bekah wrote: "well so far so good. On chapter seven and already lovin the way bones licks his bottom lip!! ^-^"

hahahahaha, if you already love it from book 1 you're in for a huge ride,lol, enjoy.

message 40: by Van (new)

Van (Short & Sweet Reviews) (vanpham) | 1 comments Hi everyone!

I love this series! :D

message 41: by valee (last edited Jun 27, 2010 10:17PM) (new)

valee van wrote: "Hi everyone!

I love this series! :D"

nice to have you van,lol. Welcome.

message 42: by Katyana (new)

Katyana | 3 comments Hiya everyone!

The fabulous Ms. LethalLovely invited me to this group. I really really really liked books 1-3... shan't talk about book 4... and hope that book 5 is great. Oooh, and I liked First Drop of Crimson too. Hi all!

message 43: by valee (last edited Jun 27, 2010 10:17PM) (new)

valee Katyana wrote: "Hiya everyone!

The fabulous Ms. LethalLovely invited me to this group. I really really really liked books 1-3... shan't talk about book 4... and hope that book 5 is great. Oooh, and I liked Firs..."

lol, welcome Katyana!

Spoiler Whore Says No To BookTok Recs (dandagirl) Hola everyone! Ima Amanda from Texas. I picked up on reading more about 2 years ago from evacuating Hurricane Ike. Had no electricity and didn't know what to do so I picked up my sis's copy of Twilight. Got hooked on that, then it was Sookie Stackhouse, Anita Blake, Black Dagger Brotherhood and finally Cat and Bones. I have to say those books are effin hilarious and HAWT!!! Chapter 32 goes down in HISTORY!!

message 45: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (gravy) Morning all!!
Thanks for the invite!

I'm Kimberly from California! I picked up the Night Huntress series a year ago after a friend recommended it to me!
I have since passed it on to another friend and she is loving the series!!
Bones and Cat are the best!!

message 46: by Kelleigh (new)

Kelleigh (goodreadscomsunshine2047) Hello everyone, Kelleigh here! I adore the writing style of Jeaniene Frost and can't wait to read more about Kat and Bones!

message 47: by valee (new)

valee Welcome both to the group girls!
=)

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) Hello all I'm Sam, I couldn't put this series down from the get go I love it and can't wait until the next book comes out.

message 49: by Heather (new)

Heather | 27 comments Hi, Heather here from CA. and I found Halfway To the Grave by accident. A buddy of mine gave me a bag of books and Frost's book was in there. Loved the whole series and can't wait for the next one!

message 50: by Mariya (new)

welcome to the group!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9