Night Huntress Series discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 594 comments Mod
let's discuss spade.

message 2: by ஐAndreaஐ (new)

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) | 54 comments The shower scene from first kiss of crimson was great!

message 3: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 594 comments Mod
one thing i loved about FDOC was that we finally got to here spade's story and what happened to his human lover. it was soooo sad. i feel soooo bad for him.

message 4: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Smith Have to admit I don't really love Spade. I don't HATE him, I just don't really LOVE him either. Don't know why.

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hammons (lynn42272) | 9 comments I love Spade almost as much as Bones but not as much as Ian!! I loved in the first book when Cat tackeled him to the ground and how well he took that:)

message 6: by Schay (new)

Schay | 26 comments ஐAndreaஐ wrote: "The shower scene from first kiss of crimson was great!"

OMG YES! I was actually begging Denise not to turn away, to keep watching. Gosh, I'm such a perv :)

message 7: by Jess (last edited Feb 24, 2011 01:31AM) (new)

Jess (otherstories) Argh! I keep hearing about this shower scene and I want to read it! I've ordered the book so I may just skim and get to that part lol. I love Spade so much! I want to see him get it oooon! (I'm such a perv like Schay) I wonder if he's as good as Bones?