Harry Potter Lovers and Role Play discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Old RP Threads > Summer Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 393 (393 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) ((We'll be role playing here until further notice. Probably until August or end of August I imagine but don't quote me on that so RP!)

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Derik lead Sheydra off platform nine and three quarters and out onto the British street. "Shall we stop at the Leaky Cauldron?"

message 3: by sydney (new)

sydney "That sounds great." Sheydra smiled at Derik. She was glad that she had a friend like Derik that she could count on.

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) "Continue to follow me then." He wheeled their suit cases as he led Sheydra down street after street. Finally, they arrived at the Leaky Cauldron. "Here we are," he said opening the door.

message 5: by sydney (new)

sydney Sheydra sat down at one of the tables by the window with only two seats.

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Derik sat across from her, resting. "So..."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Pearl looked at saffy and acacia. tears were in her eyes.

message 8: by sydney (new)

sydney "So, how has life been for you? It seems all of our conversations are centered around me..." Sheydra asked resting her chin in her hands, elbows on the table.

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Derik stretched, taking a deep breath as he did. "It's been fine." He smiled at her last comment. "Not that we could help that much. I don't mind."

message 10: by sydney (new)

sydney "I feel like a self-centered crybaby though..." Sheydra sighed. "I'm going to get our drinks, what would you like?"

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Derik waved his hand. "It's not your fault Eric can't make up his mind. Don't worry, I'll get the drinks. What would you like?"

message 12: by sydney (new)

sydney "Are you sure? I can get them." Sheydra insisted.

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) "I'm sure. Now what do you want?" Derik grinned.

message 14: by sydney (new)

sydney "I'll drink anything about now, make sure it's chocolatey though." Sheydra smiled and sat back in her seat.

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) "Chocolate milk then?"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "your parents... are you sure you want to know?" asked pearl.

message 17: by sydney (new)

sydney Sheydra laughed. "Yeah, chocolate milk it is."

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Derik waved a waiter over and ordered Sheydra's drink. He bit his lip. "I have no idea what to talk about."

message 19: by sydney (new)

sydney "Me either!" Sheydra kind of laughed. "I guess we're talking about not knowing what to talk about!"

message 20: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Derik smiled. "I guess. What do you usually do during the summer?"

message 21: by sydney (new)

sydney "Babysit. I have four younger siblings." Sheydra sighed. "It will be great to get a summer away."

message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Derik nodded. "Understandable. Sounds fun though."

message 23: by sydney (new)

sydney "It's fun when they are good, but Veronica and Jonah never get along.. And they're twins!" Sheydra rolled her eyes. "So do you have any siblings?"

message 24: by Fi (new)

Fi (jebbyjr) ~*Sydney*~ wrote: ""How did I know that you were exactly like that Eric? You're a total player." Bianca said with anger in her voice. "Del, you shouldn't even talk to him.""

Luna - Nobody's Princess wrote: "Eric glared at her. "I was a player, and why in the wizarding world are you here? Whatever Delestia, maybe you shouldn't talk to me but I do like you. Think whatever you like - I thought you liked ..."

"Guys, STOP!" Delestia stood up and angrily walked over to Eric. "Look, I really like you. I broke up with the best boyfriend in the world because i liked you so much. But i don't know now. What your doing with Sheydra and me it's..... just not good. You have to make a decision, and while your at it, apologize. To me and to her. You've broken both our hearts at least once. Ok?" She sat down, ready to cry. "And Bianca, your my best friend, but right now i can handle this on my own. I appreciate that your trying to help me it's just....... Oh, who am i kidding?!?" Tears leaked from her eyes but she brushed them away angrily. "Let me know when you make up your mind." She said as a last note to Erik, and brushed haughtily past him, jumping off the train.

((SOOO sorry this was late!! Kinda banned from goodreads lately....... But i will be on more often, dont worry....

Also, this is what i said in the train rp, so...yeah ))

message 25: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Aaron put his hands in his pocket and looked awkwardly looked around. "Okay..." he said quietly.

message 26: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) ~*Sydney*~ wrote: ""It's fun when they are good, but Veronica and Jonah never get along.. And they're twins!" Sheydra rolled her eyes. "So do you have any siblings?""

Derik laughed. "Well, of course it is. And no, no siblings, which is why summer is so boring."

message 27: by sydney (new)

sydney "Well, I hope that you and I will have tons of fun this summer." Sheydra smiled. She paused for a moment. "That sounded way less dirty in my head."

message 28: by sydney (new)

sydney Stephanie wrote: "Aaron put his hands in his pocket and looked awkwardly looked around. "Okay..." he said quietly."

Bianca ran back in. She looked at Aaron. "Um.." She gave him a quick kiss, knowing that he probably didn't want it, but she didn't care. "Now, bye."

message 29: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Derik grinned. "I didn't think that sounded dirty." He laughed. "Where is your mind?"

message 30: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 22, 2010 12:46PM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) ~*Sydney*~ wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Aaron put his hands in his pocket and looked awkwardly looked around. "Okay..." he said quietly."

Bianca ran back in. She looked at Aaron. "Um.." She gave him a quick kiss, kn..."

"Bianca," Aaron plead. He grabbed her hand and turned her around. "Eric will turn around just let me talk to him for a minute."

message 31: by sydney (last edited Jun 22, 2010 12:47PM) (new)

sydney "It's takes up a current residence in the gutter." Sheydra joked.
Finally the waiter came around and brought both of their drinks.

message 32: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Derik shook his head. "I didn't want to be the one to say it."

message 33: by sydney (new)

sydney Sheydra just smiled at Derik.

Bianca looked at Aaron. "Ok, I'll wait."

message 34: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Aaron nodded then turned back to Eric.

Derik smiled. "What do you want to do next?"

message 35: by sydney (new)

sydney Sheydra stood up. "Do you want to walk through Diagon Alley?"

message 36: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) "Sure."

message 37: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 657 comments Mod
Eddie grinned at Katie as they came off of the train. "Yeah - they just made it. They need new recruits to help put in some of the wings and help some of the kids ease into it, so I volunteered. You can come if you want."

message 38: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

Eric just shook his head at Aaron, then pushed past him to run to Delestia. He gave a killer stare at Bianca. "This is not your battle so stick it!" he hissed angirly, his eyes flashing dangerously. "Just so you know, I don't care about the 'Trace' - I will blast you right now if you hurt me or Delestia."

message 39: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Laura wrote: ""your parents... are you sure you want to know?" asked pearl."

"Yes." they said, trying not to cry. They would have said more, but it was all they could do to keep themselves under control. They were not up to the task of forming sentances.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Dovewing wrote: "Laura wrote: ""your parents... are you sure you want to know?" asked pearl."

"Yes." they said, trying not to cry. They would have said more, but it was all they could do to keep themselves under c..."

Pearl sighed and looked at her mom and shook her head. "i can't." she said. she ran into the house. "Your parents died in their sleep. but other than that, there is nothing you need to know untill you are completely ready." her mother said.

message 41: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

(Sydney - don't cuss. That is a warning for you)

message 42: by sydney (new)

sydney ((Sorry, I thought we could cuss a bit, I mean you take the Lord's name in vain...))

message 43: by Fi (new)

Fi (jebbyjr) "Eric, she wont hurt us!! She is my best friend, and she want to protect me!!" She turned to Bianca. "Listen, i appriciate everything, but Eric and i need to talk alone right now... I'll send you a owl later."

message 44: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

((no we can't cuss. period.)

message 45: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

Eric nodded, his wand hand coming out of his robe pocket. He took Delestia's hand and led her away from Bianca.

message 46: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Aaron frowned. "Trace? Eric, what are you talking about? I haven't threatened anyone and Bianca's hardly said anything!" he answered, exasperated and confused.

message 47: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 25, 2010 04:30PM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Luna - Nobody's Princess wrote: "Eddie grinned at Katie as they came off of the train. "Yeah - they just made it. They need new recruits to help put in some of the wings and help some of the kids ease into it, so I volunteered. Yo..."

"To the new wizarding school?" Katie smiled. "That sounds like so much fun!"

message 48: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) ((Uh, Sydney, you going to post?))

message 49: by sydney (new)

sydney Sheydra stood up and walked next to Derik. "So, what are our plans for the summer?"
••}•••}••••}•••••}••••••}
Bianca turned to Aaron. "Do you want to go with Eric? I don't want to hold you back from things you'd like to do.."

((I'm going to be gone this weekend, just so ya'll know.))

message 50: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

Stephanie wrote: "Aaron frowned. "Trace? Eric, what are you talking about? I haven't threatened anyone and Bianca's hardly said anything!" he answered, exasperated and confused."

((the trace - have you read harry potter? you have a trace on you until you turn 17))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.