This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

what the fuck is going on!?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments When Hell told me her weird friend was coming over... and that it was going to be a sureal experience... I laugh... I mean i m friends with amilcar! I tought nothing could surprised me ever again! Omfg I was so wrong! I have no idea wtf is going on in this house right now! Why is there a girl dress in pink (my sister said something about her being into lolita something)* butt wtf! She is dressed in pink from head to toe and she is dancing playing warrio smooth moves.... why is she dancing to the cat dancer's tune? Why am I dancing to the cat dancer's tune? Why are we picking nose hair from ramdon characters? Did I took something!?

Fuck it I'm posting a picture of this freak show when she leaves!

*:Sooooo not what I had in mind when she said that!

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Please do!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i got a video of us dancing! i just can't find the fucking cable for my phone!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Hahaah, I know what they are Bunny, asuka took me to one of their stores in NY... still! All pink!? Just wait till I upload the video... in the mean time upload the video...

message 5: by Helenn (new)

Helenn gosh pilo! she is awesome! awesome i tell you!!! and i did gave you fair warning....

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments You didn't tell me she was one of those "happy persons"!

Servius  Heiner Happy people are the worst.

message 8: by Donitello (new)

Donitello What's a "PIA"?

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Pain In (the) Ass?

message 10: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Also, Pia Zadora.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Like Papa Pia, Mama Mia's husband?