twilight lovers! discussion

Members > The Writers Corner

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Hey Gang!

So I noticed that our wonderful group has some really great writers, so this is your spot to come and share any writing that you may have. Poems, short stories, fanfics! You post it, and we'll read it!!

Look forward to reading your stuff!

message 2: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Does it have to be related to twilight?

message 3: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Nope! Not at all! It can be on any topic as long as its pg13! :)

message 4: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Great then.. =P

message 5: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Having you in my life has made me lucky,
Having you in my life made my love immortal,
Having you in my life cleared all the hurdles,
Having you in my life made my death peaceful,
I dont care about the life after death anymore,
Having you in my life made me experience all the heavens...
I've surely got the best anyone could get,
Having you in my life has completed the picture of my EXISTENCE !!

-Rizam

message 6: by Rizam (last edited Jun 19, 2010 09:22PM) (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Sleepless Nights and Lonely Days...
Whats left in me that is making it so late,
Dreams,fantasy or is it faith.
that has made loneliness my only fate..
What keeps me going is i dont realise,
Feels like i'll lose my soul waiting for that date...

-Rizam

message 7: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Loving you is like loving my soul..
Loving you is like having peace all around..
Loving you is like having all that strength..
Loving you is like having all that patience..
Loving you is like breathing..
Loving you is like making my heart beat..
I donno who, where or how you are..
Loving you is the answer to all my questions...

-Rizam

message 8: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Feel free to lemme know even if u dont like em ;)

message 9: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Hmmmm.....very interesting pieces missy!

My fav would have to be the 2nd one "Sleepless Nights and Lonely Days" I like that it talks about being restless but at the same time having something that pushes you and keeps you going! The other 2 are good as well, but that one my fav.

message 10: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
Rizam I didn't know you wrote, good job!

message 11: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Thanx Sharon !!

I dont write alot...
Its maybe once in a year.. =P
Whenever i feel like it ...

And Krystal ... the 2nd one has ME in it .. =P
The first and third arent abt me ... =D

message 12: by Krystal (last edited Jun 19, 2010 10:12PM) (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments LMBO!!!! Ok so I like to write as well. I used to write ALOT back when I was about 16 and in high school. I wrote alot of songs and poems that were about the craziness that was going on in life. I was about to post one of my serious poems when I came across a hilarious poem I had to write for my English Honors Class. I had to write in Iambic Tetrameter (???dont even know what that is anymore) and I had to use our spelling words.

So here goes my foolish crazy poem...lol

It sat upon that chestnut shelf
An emblem of my trivial pelf
That porcelain doll, I so adored
Laid now in pieces on the floor

My frenzied dog, whose eyes were bad
Into my chestnut shelf, collased
It happened to fast to prevent
Quickly, wuietly, down it went

My doll in scatter pieces lie
And it admire no more shall I
The detailed features shant be seen
Her dazzling eyes shall never gleam

The dress of purple that she wore
That flowed comely to the floor
Her almost perfect painted face
Would never again show its grace

My weeping for my doll is done
One day I'll get another one
Another doll to bring to joy
Twas more to me than just a toy

(pelf, and "comely" had tobe the spelling words because I never ever use those words)

message 13: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
Krystal wrote: "LMBO!!!! Ok so I like to write as well. I used to write ALOT back when I was about 16 and in high school. I wrote alot of songs and poems that were about the craziness that was going on in life. I ..."

I like it Krystal

message 14: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Krystal wrote: "LMBO!!!! Ok so I like to write as well. I used to write ALOT back when I was about 16 and in high school. I wrote alot of songs and poems that were about the craziness that was going on in life. I ..."

Me tooo ...

message 15: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments All good poems :D

message 16: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments I wrote a page 2 years ago and I didn't continue to write about it anymore. If I do write some more on it, that page would be around the middle of the story. Maybe I'll post it here later.

message 17: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Is patience what i need...
or is it just tolerance for the hard luck i have??
all my wants,all my granted-wishes unable to satisfy ...
is this the thirst for love, or hunger for sympathy...

Happy for others, sad for myself..
thinking abt the invisible mysteries,
i fight to try and understand my very own self...

Time passes by , leaving blurred memories behind...
which raises another question..
nightmares about you .. would they ever end??

Decisions I made, left ME strong...
but what is it that makes me feel fake...
Looking at the stars tonight, i wonder if i will find myself !!

message 18: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments Good poem Rizam :)

message 19: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Thanks Vivi !!

message 20: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Oooo!!!! Sadester I didnt know you wrote! Yay! Im checking it out now! So excited!

message 21: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Hey Sadester! I am loving it so far! I've read half of the 1st chapter and not only do I like it because its original, but I also like it because its intriguing! I cant wait to find out what the Agencies are! Keep writing girly!

message 22: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments I will read your story tomorrow sadester, cause I'm about to fall asleep :)

message 23: by Bella (new)

Bella | 304 comments I am writing a fanfic and so far its 40 pages long but I haven't edited it at all so it is very rough but I will start editing it when I get done with chapter three! It's from Renesmee's perspective so ya.

message 24: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments Are you going to let us read it, Bella?

message 25: by Bella (new)

Bella | 304 comments yes when I am done editing! I hate editing :(

message 26: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Oooh! Bella that sounds good! I dont think I've read anything from renessmee's POV yet! You should post a few pages for us to review! Or at least the first chapter maybe ;)

message 27: by Bella (new)

Bella | 304 comments ya I will once I finish editing......if I ever do!!! Maybe I will get my friend to edit it for me!!!

message 28: by Jaree (new)

Jaree Francis (metracity) | 13 comments Twilight fanfiction is up. 'No Apologies' edition >
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

[image error]

message 29: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Ooo! Awesome picture!

message 30: by Christy (new)

Christy Sloat (kssmommy) | 7 comments I love to write, when I find the time. Right now I'm writing about a girl who is torn between her crush and her past love from another life. Her name is Avery and she is really messed up. Her crush reveals he has feelings for her as well. But then she meets her Spirit guide, Ianni, who tells her her past lover Landon is searching for her. He wont stop until he finds her and is with her again. I'm so far 13 chapters in. I posted chapter one on my page. Check it out.

message 32: by Christy (last edited Aug 25, 2010 09:07AM) (new)

Christy Sloat (kssmommy) | 7 comments http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...
please feel free to tell me wat u think. thanks

message 33: by ♥♥Mari♥♥ (last edited Sep 05, 2010 05:37PM) (new)

♥♥Mari♥♥  (twilightdreamlover) | 23 comments Well, here's a poem I wrote about Edward. I also have a story, titled, "The Rainbow at the End of the Bridge", which you can find on my profile page.

Description: He is a vampire, condemned by his very nature to hunt for blood. His adoptive father has taught him reverence for human life, but he rebels for a while...He longs for love, and doesn't know if he will ever find it. He also despairs of having a soul. Eventually,he will adopt his father's philosophy as his own.

His name is Edward Cullen. He has not yet met Bella Swan.

Disclaimer: This poem was written in response to Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga, and is meant as a tribute to her character, Edward Cullen. No copyright infringement is intended.

"Night Yearning"

soundlessly he searches dark alleys
where love’s refuse lies in broken heaps
softly treading, gently feeling
corners of lost memories

his soul is wounded by a love not found
eternity looms as damned tomorrows
as he gropes for light’s enchanted balm,
its soothing splendors,
in empty meadows ringed by crooked, misty sentinels

rain falls, storm clouds swoop as he hunts his prey,
yearning for something he cannot have
he slinks unnoticed in human shadows,
lurking in strangers' thoughts,
looking for one he longs to find
alone in boundless measures of treasured time

his soul is wounded by a love not found
twisting his life into paths unwanted,
dreams unwilled.
his yearning becomes one slow torture of
not-becoming

and yet…
he waits, knowing that love will touch the soft flowering
of slumbering, inner passions.

message 34: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (majorbookworm14) | 24 comments started a story last summer,dont think its any good need some ideas if i should finish its only 2 1/2 chapters
http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/3...

message 35: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Hey guys, I have to make a day to sit down and reall read all of these great stories. Life has been super busy lately but I really want to read everyones stuff.... Your stories make Life after twilight a whole lot easier :)

message 36: by Nymronyn (new)

Nymronyn (vampiregirl1516) | 268 comments hey a friend and i are co writing a fanfic
it currently doesn't even have a title and i just wanted to make sure that it past by fellow twi fans

So the fanfic is one where all the charries are human so it wont be like voultori and all that fun stuff. In the story Emmett and Bella are twins, they live in forks, and their parents are Rene and Charlie, who are still married. Emmett can't stand forks and decides to wait until Bella and he are 18 then they'll leave forks together. But 3 days after their 16th birthday Emmett cant take it anymore and leaves. While Emmett is gone for three years Bella's life basically falls apart, she is raped by someone (someone we all know from the books), she gets pregnant, and her parents die. She lives with the Blacks and three years after he left, Emmett comes back. Bella at this point has replaced her grief from the loss of her brother and closest friend with resentment for him and blames him for everything wrong. In the story very few couples are changed, those couples are Jacob and Nessie, and Rene and Phil. Phil is replaced with Charlie and Nessie with Leah. Other than that all couples hold. During the three years Emmett was gone he met the Cullens and the Hales. The Cullens adobted him and when he does come back to forks it's not to see the family he left there, and to be welcomed home it's to show his old life to the Cullens and Hales.

And heres the chapter:
In this chapter it's the first time Bella is intentionally telling anyone who raped her. For the past to and a half years she hadn't told anyone. It's from about half way through the story
EDWARD'S POV:
"You know Edward I'm not sure why but I really trust you and feel like I can talk to you about anything," Bella said as we were just hanging out in her room talking. "I know it's kind of weird because we haven't know each other that long but it's true."
"I guess I'm just easy to talk to," I said smiling.
"Well regardless of the reason I feel like if I don't tell somebody I might explode.I cant think of anyone I can tell the one thing I've never told anyone, and will likely never tell somebody again is you."
"You mean about the guy who raped you?" I asked which caused her to stare at me in shock because she had never actually told me about that she had been raped. "Emmett won't shut up about how you won't tell him," I explained.
"Oh," Bella nodded. "Well, yeah it's about that. But you have to swear you will never tell another soul for as long as you live."
I put a hand on hers. "Like you said, you can trust me.I swear your secret is safe with me."
"Alright. Well this is also a large part of the reason I won't forgive Emmett. I was raped by Emmett's best friend his names Mike Newton. I'd known Mike my whole life, he's a year older than Emmet and I, but I never knew he had a thing for me. I guess that's it must have slipped Emmett's mind 'accidentally'. But the thing is, Emmett was my protector, and Mike knew that. Now despite Mike being older, Emmett was almost twice his size. But when Emmett left I was defenseless, sure he taught me some basic things to defend my self incase he wasn't around; but I was in such a, well a guess i was in a depression, from losing the most important person in my life that I forgot how to use until he was at the front door. And as much as I resent Mike for what he did,I blame Emmett more."
"I guess I see where you're coming from being mad at him," I said after a moment. Truth be told, even I was angry with Emmett for what happened to Bella.
--------------------- Couple Hours Later--------------------
I sat down on the couch at the Black's next Emmett, who I was still kind of mad at, to watch some tv. Emmett was in one of his 'I wish she would just tell me' funks. It was always the same thing. "I wish she'd tell me, I just want to know who did this to my sister." But I had, had enough. "Why don't you ask your pal Mike Newton?!" I snapped and immediately wish I hadn't opened my mouth. Emmett stared at me for a moment like he couldn't believe that I knew then he was up and running to Bella's room. I was right behind him the whole time. "Emmett don't go in there please," I said.
"Why didn't you tell me it was Mike?!" He said as he stormed into her room, me right behind.
Before she even reacted to Emmett she looked over his shoulder at me. "You told him!" She yelled tears beginning to well up in her eyes. "You promised!"
"No Bella it's not what you..." I began
"I trusted you!" She screamed, cutting me of, and a tear running down her cheek. "A mistake I won't make again," but this time she wasn't yelling anymore, it was a quiet rage, one that I couldn't take.
"Bella please."
"No Edward,, you had your chance." and then she was done with me, she turned to Emmett. "And you, I didn't tell you because it's none of your business."
"None of my business! Bells he raped my sister! Of course it's my business."
"No Emmett, he didn't rape your sister, because you stopped being my brother the day you left me."

please let me know what you guys think.