Roxy and Lacy's Period Roleplay Characters

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) um...I think the title is self-explainatory. :D

message 2: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
lol, no kidding! :)
ok, so do you want them both to be otherworldly? or, just a thought, we could have them be normal but tormented inside. like it could be the 1800's and he could live in a mansion as a recluse and she comes for some reason and gets stranded there. and maybe they should both have a dark secret that makes them unique and dangerous...what do you think? :)

message 3: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) Sure, why not?

How old are we making them?

message 4: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
i want her to be like 23? and the guy should be older, but not by much...so maybe 30? how does that sound? :)

message 5: by Ky (last edited Jun 19, 2010 07:32PM) (new)

Ky (poeticshark) He's gonna suck. That's all I can say. Being fifteen doesn't give me much talent with playing people that much older and of the opposite gender.

message 6: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
whichever age is good for you...i can make her be 19 and that'll even it out. :)

message 7: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) That's perfect. He can be 23-24?

message 8: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
that works out great! :D
i have it to where Maggie and him are arranged to get married. :)

message 9: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) *nods* Cool.

message 10: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
i'm pretty stoked! i'm already forming plots and themes in my head (rubs hands together mischieviously). lol

message 11: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) Name: Audric Marguet
Looks: short golden blonde hair, oceanic eyes, full and sensuous lips. Broad-shouldered but lean, etc.
Personality: still being determined.
Past?: ..

message 12: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
Name: Margaret aka. Maggie Sulivan
Description: young and petite with a firey spirit. Sandy blonde hair with emerlad green eyes; a small slightly turned up nose and luscious lips. Her body is small but voluptuous with all the curves a girl would need to be considered seductive.
Personality: Outgoing and fun, but is hiding her true self in fear of Audric disliking her if he knew.
Past: Undetermined thus far

message 13: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
i think it would be interesting if Audric couldn't stand the whole prim and proper thing and thinks that Maggie is just like that. somewhere they should have a fight and she finally shows him who she really is and plans on leaving, thinking that he wouldn't want her now. only to be surprised because Audric wants to know more about the real her.
what do you think? :)

message 14: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) I like that idea!

message 15: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
Awesomeness! :D
let's run with it. lol

message 16: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
hey, sorry i didn't post anything yesterday, i got sick and didn't have the strength to do anything. :(

message 17: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) It's alright. I'm glad you're feeling better.

message 18: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
me too; still a little weak, but i'm slowly regaining my strength. :)

message 19: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
Where did you goooooo? :(

message 20: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
sorry it took me a while to post, i stayed over at a friend's house and stupidly didn't bring my laptop with me. O.o

message 21: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 119 comments It's okay! At least your back.

message 22: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
very true, and so are you. :)

message 23: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 119 comments yep. For now.

message 24: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
well i missed wooooo!!!
you my fwiend! :D

message 25: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 119 comments Missed you too! Nice to have you as a friend!

message 26: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
Dawwwww! i feel so wuvvvvved!!!! ^.^

message 27: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 119 comments Maybe because you are.

message 28: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
awww, well you are very much loved by me too girl!!!
:)

message 29: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 119 comments Well thank you! Read any good books lately?

message 30: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
yes! i read Spirited Away by Cindy Miles and it was absolutley wonderful...i have the review on my profile if you'd like to take a look. ^.^

message 31: by Lacey (last edited Jul 09, 2010 07:15AM) (new)

Lacey | 119 comments Cool! Thanks! I think you'd like this book, Mistwood by Leah Cypess I really enjoyed it and it takes place way back in the past not really sure but it's amazing nonetheless.

message 32: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
i love books that are set in the past...i think that's why i really enjoy time travel romances. lol

message 33: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 119 comments I just finished Embers of Time and I LOVED it, Thanks so much for discovering this author! She's amazing and I just can't wait till I can get my hands on her other books!!

message 34: by P.Q. (new)

P.Q. Glisson | 1 comments Hey Lacey, I knew you would. Phantom of the Bathtub is a really great one of hers. It's the one I read that got me hooked on Eugenia. She's so awesome!!

message 35: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 119 comments I know, I got Phantom of the Bathtub yesterday for 3 bucks, it's sitting on the shelf for me to read, I'm very excited to read it! :) Thanks Guys!!

message 36: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 145 comments Mod
No problem, that was my first Eugenia Riley book and afterwards i had to see if all her other books would be just as good. lol
another good one is Phantom in Time it's about operas and things like that...so amazing!