Role Play for ANYTHING!!!! discussion

Angel Roleplay > Angel Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 190 (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina Clarissa paced back and forth, her finger twisting around her shirt because she was so nervous.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 287 comments Mod
Azra put her hands around the bars of the giant bird cage she was trapped in. "Hello?" She called. "Anyone there?" She was craving for company after being trapped down here for so long.

Storm saw Clarissa pacing. "Everything alright?" She asked.

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina ((do they know Azra's missing?))

Clarissa stopped suddenly and looked up. Her eyes got wide when she saw it was Storm. The Storm, the one angel who had been around since the beginning. Clarissa heard of her, and she looked up to her, practically her hero, the kind of angel she wanted to be. "Y-y-eah..."

((Yes, but they're generally not supposed to go rescue her because she's trapped with the devil.))

"Still worried about your friend?"

message 6: by Karina (new)

Karina ((okie dokie. i got it now))

Clarissa nodded. "Yes. That's all I can do right now."

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (last edited Jun 23, 2010 03:33PM) (new)

Storm nodded. "We could always go see who knows anything about her."

Azra sighed and went back to the small swing in the middle, sitting glumly on it. This was so humiliating...
"I'm here." Said a voice from the shadow. Azra looked up to see Tahan coming to the cage.

message 8: by Karina (new)

Karina Clarissa smiled. "Really? Oh could we, please Storm?"

message 9: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 82 comments ((Waterfall, can you reply to the Civil War one? I replied))

Storm shrugged. "I wouldn't have brought it up if I didn't have any intentions of doing so. Of course. We'll go find a few Fallens and ask."

Tahan smiled. "Hello, Azra."
Azra smiled back. "Hello Tahan. I thought you were up at Earth?"
"I'm headed there now. But I thought I'd give you some company first."

message 11: by Karina (new)

Karina Clarissa blushed slightly. "Of course," she said "I'll have to tell the angel I respond to right now though. And he'll probably have to come with us, since he's my guardian until I complete my apprenticship." She hung her head a little. "This might take a while."

"We have time." Storm said patiently. She rested her hand on the hilt of her sword, as was habit for her.
((You should have your fallen come join Azra in Hell. :D))

Azra nodded. "Thank you. I was getting lonely."

message 13: by Karina (new)

Karina ((yeah! hmm. this should be interesting.))

Clarissa nodded. "I'm sorry to make you wait," she told her and turned, trying to remember where he said he'd be.

Kartik walked along the mountain side, trying to find the entrance. He'd heard the rumor from the heavens that an angel had been stolen and hide in Hell.

Tahan grinned and went parallel to the ground, using his wings to keep him aloft. "Find a way out yet?"
Azra shook her head. "I would've left by now if I had."
Tahan paused, then came close to the cage. "You don't want to leave alone. There's things here an angel like yourself never want to see." He said quietly, his face dead serious. Azra took a step back in fear. "But... You were an angel once."

"Don't worry. We have plenty of time." She smiled.

message 16: by Karina (new)

Karina Clarissa hurried off and talked to her guardian. It took her a while before she went to go find Storm again.

Kartik found the entrance to Hell, only visible to does who'd Fallen and were in League with Hell. "This better be right." he muttered, going in.

message 17: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (last edited Jun 23, 2010 04:34PM) (new)

"Ready?" Storm asked when Clarissa found her again.

Tahan's eyes flashed. "Once. I'm not anymore. You should know that, Azra."
"I'm sorry, Tahan, it's just-"
"Shh. Someone's coming." Tahan said. They both listened.

message 18: by Karina (new)

Karina Clarissa stopped in front of her, her face slightly pink. "He said I could go, if you took me as your apprentice," she said. "Or else I'd have to stay here with him, because he can't leave."

Kartik walked lightly, trying to make the less noise possible. He hated it, he could feel the darkness coming off the walls, trying to cacoon him, to make him fall for their traps. But he wasn't, not again.

"Of course. That would be alright. I don't have an apprentice right now." Storm smiled.

Azra didn't hear anything. "Are you sure?"
"Yes. I'll be listening." Tahan melted back in the shadows.
"Wait!" Azra called after him, but too late.

message 20: by Karina (new)

Karina Clarissa smiled back, releasing the breathe she'd been holding. She'd been afraid that Storm would say no. "Then we can go," she grinned. "If I didn't report back, he'd assume you'd said yes and report the change."

Kartik stopped. Had he heard voices? He took out his dagger from his boot and held it, just incase. I hope the angel is in here."

Storm nodded. "Then let's go." She smiled and went to the edge of the clouds. "Ready?"

Azra waited to see if Tahan would come back, but he didn't, so she went back to her humiliating swing and sat on it, looking at the ground. Her hair fell around her face.

message 22: by Karina (new)

Karina Clarissa nodded, thrilled. She didn't get to go down often.

Kartik stuck to the shadows untill he came into a room with a cage. Are they keeping a big bird?he wondered, moving closer to it and saw a girl on the swing. An angelic girl.

((g2g byes))

((Aww. Byes.))

Storm held out an armored hand, then when Clarissa took it, she dived off the edge and tucked in her wings.

Azra looked up when she felt someone enter the room. "Who is it?" She called.

message 24: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 82 comments ((hey i'll role play with you in the civil war one))

((Oh! You're still here! Have you responded yet?))

message 26: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 82 comments ((yes I have :) ))

message 27: by Karina (new)

Karina Clarissa gasped in thrill, feeling a rush as they dived off. Hold on Azra. I'm going to find you.

Kartik stopped, in awe. This had to be the angel. He stepped out of the shadows slowly, to not firghten her. "Don't be afraid," he whispered.

Storm looked over at Clarissa when she gasped, but smiled when she was it was the good kind. They plummeted toward the Earth quickly, and Storm threw out her wings to slow them down.

"Who are you?" Azra asked, afraid anyways.

((Oh and don't forget her power that everyone has to be honest. :D))

message 29: by Karina (new)

Karina ((kays. Kartik wouldn't lie anyway.))

"This is way cool," Clarissa grinned.

"My name is Kartik," Kartik told her. "There are many looking for you angel."

"It's my favorite part of being an angel." Storm agreed.

Azra nodded. "Are you just curious? Or here to say bad things like the rest of them?"

message 31: by Karina (new)

Karina "So you've been enjoying this for like ever right?" Clarissa asked her.

Kartik shook her head. "I'm here to send you home."

message 32: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 82 comments ((Waterfall I'm back on.. could you reply please?))

Storm shrugged. "Pretty much." She grinned at Clarissa.

Azra was off the swing and to the bars of the cage in a flash. "Really?"

message 34: by Karina (new)

Karina Clarissa looked at her with admiration. "Wow."

Kartik nodded. "If I can release you from here, then yes."

Storm looked at her as she swerved toward some ruins. "Why wow?" She inquired.

Azra lifted her wings, which had been drooping ever since she was trapped here. "How?" She asked, and then stopped. "Wait. I can see. Come here, please."

message 36: by Karina (new)

Karina Clarissa blushed. "You're just really cool," she said softly, looking towards the ruins.

Kartik nodded and walked towards her, stepping out of the shadows. He looked around to make sure no one was around.

Storm laughed. "You're just saying that because I have cool armor." She said.

Azra waited patiently at the bars of the cage.

message 38: by Hulusinator!647 (new)

Hulusinator!647 Jamie looked around the corner suspiciously

message 39: by Hulusinator!647 (new)

Hulusinator!647 Jamie accidently kicked a rock into the room and stepped back

Tahan materialized in the shadows, but made sure no one saw him except Azra.

message 41: by Karina (new)

Karina Clarissa smiled and kept to herself the rest of her thoughts. "It really is cool."

Kartik walked towards her. "Alright, how can I help?"

message 42: by Hulusinator!647 (new)

Hulusinator!647 Jamie looked to make sure the path was clear and ran to the other side

message 43: by Hulusinator!647 (new)

Hulusinator!647 ((hey guys, get me in to this rp))

Tahan followed Jamie with his eyes. ((You realize she's in Hell, right?))

"I can read minds." Azra whispered. "But I have to touch you first. To establish a link." She looked up at him. "Is that alright?"

Storm landed gently. "I do like it." She folded her wings and her armour disappeared. "But I am still just an angel."

message 45: by Hulusinator!647 (new)

Hulusinator!647 ((hello?))

message 46: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 82 comments ((waterfall I replied to the one in Civil War))

message 47: by Hulusinator!647 (new)

Hulusinator!647 ((no i didn't notice i was in hell. but thx for lettin me know :P))

((Haha you're welcome. You could always come join the angels on Earth if you'd prefer. Angels don't normally go into Hell.))

message 49: by Hulusinator!647 (new)

Hulusinator!647 ((that is actually very true, but i dont really care))

message 50: by Karina (new)

Karina Kartik nodded slowly. "Alright. If you think it will help."

"A really cool angel," Clarissa told her. "So, where to?"

« previous 1 3 4