I Love Music!!! discussion

Listening to LPs

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (lissieb7) My hubby and I just recently started collecting old vinyl records. We are having a blast! I just wondered if anyone else out there enjoys or collects old records?

message 2: by ♥Hannah♥ (new)

♥Hannah♥ ♥Roxie♥ (rox-ie) | 25 comments Mod
nope i sure dont.....but sounds fun!!1

message 3: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ my family used to have a record player. i think it's down in the basement now. lol. :D

message 4: by ♥Hannah♥ (new)

♥Hannah♥ ♥Roxie♥ (rox-ie) | 25 comments Mod
i htink i have a christmas chipmunks album im not sure havent got them out in years!!!

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (lissieb7) We have a unique and interesting collection. Both my hubby and I love all types of music so between the two of us our collections get somewhat out of hand and very much one of a kind. Just the other day, we purchased some albums at a junque shop. The owner commented on our wide selection. It included Joe Satriani, Charlie McCoy(harmonica album), Smothers Brothers, Exotica, and even a collection of Edgar Allen Poe's works. As I said, unique and interesting. To get a really good idea our collection you are welcome to visit my blog, http://lovelylissie.wordpress.com/200.... I took some pictures of our collection and the record player a couple of weeks ago.