The Little Haters Club discussion

I Hate Food > I HATE Coffee!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

i absolutly hate all coffe except for capachino's(smores flavored only)!!!

message 2: by ♥Hannah♥ (new)

♥Hannah♥ ♥Roxie♥ (rox-ie) | 32 comments u hate coffee?!?!?!?!?! thats aweful.. i adore coffee!!!!

message 3: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (hilary_cullen) | 144 comments Mod
hahaha i like coffee...i hate mcdonalds coffee.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

how wierd!! i can't stand it at all.=P

message 5: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ I LUV COFFEE!!! COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!!!!! i don't understand ppl who don't like coffee! if you don't like coffee, you must have not had good coffee cuz good coffee is amazing! you must drink it w/lots of milk and sugar!!! XD

message 6: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 174 comments Mod
it gives me a head ache.

message 7: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ that is strange, because caffeine is supposed to make headaches go away...

message 8: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 64 comments Mod
I HATE COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the smell though!

message 9: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i do not understand how people can hate coffee. it is beyond my understanding. hahaha. XD

message 10: by Cailin (new)

i love the smell.

message 11: by Soumya (new)

Soumya I like coffee too, but i am only allowed to drink it once a week. That is fine with me, though.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

why only once a week??

message 13: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ my parents used to have that rule too; i was only allowed to drink coffee on saturdays for a long time, cuz my parents didn't want me to be a caffeine addict. lol. but now that rule has kinda faded away. i still only drink coffee once a day usually, and i usually drink decaf, cuz i don't want to get TOO addicted. lol. XD

message 14: by Soumya (new)

Soumya It is my parents rule. But it is fine with me.

you probably won't get addicted to it if you drink once a day. if you keep on drinking cups of coffee a day, there is a chance that you can get addict to it. If you go with coffee for one day and you get a headd ach, then you are addicted to it.

that is what my parents said.

message 15: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 43 comments Coffee isn't that bad.....

message 16: by Cailin (new)

isn't it?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i think most kinds are that bad... cappachino's are still my only excetption.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a really bad incident with coffee...
When I was like, 2, I was at this parade-slash-festival thing with my aunt. I was thirsty, so I wanted something to drink, so I went to the nearest food stand and I saw hot chocolate. I wanted some, so I asked my aunt to buy me one. She kinda stared at me funny, but bought it for me anyways. So I took this giant gulp, and then I SPEWED, literally, SPEWED the hot chocolate. And then my aunt started laughing at me so hard. The hot chocolate wasn't hot chocolate. It was coffee. And if you don't know what Chinese coffee is like(born and raised in China), let me tell you, IT IS BITTER-ER THAN ANY OTHER COFFEE YOU CAN EVERY BUY IN AMERICA. Plus, there was no sugar or sweetner, milk or cream, to make it less-bitter.
So after that I hated coffee.
The only exception is Frappucinos by Starbucks.
And some flavors of iced coffee.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

lol my teachers r addicted to it. i'm serious. they even ran a special on coffee on my school's broadcasting channel.

message 20: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) lol, and i love frappuchinos too!! i got all my friends addicted to it!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ive always wanted to try one... wat kind do u suggest to try???

message 22: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) double chocolate chip is amazing, and then vanilla bean, caramel, and mocha. those are the only ones ive tried, and theyre all awesome!!

message 23: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ -drooling- YUMMY!!! XD

message 24: by Soumya (new)

Soumya oh i tried mocha before, it is good.

message 25: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ mocha mocha mocha!!! XD hee hee

message 26: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) obsessed much, brigid?? lol

message 27: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ yes!!! XD

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

well right now i'm drinking a Smores cappachino!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

lol
my friend can never go to sleep at night
cuz she has this box of chocolate coffee beans.
they're literally, coffee beans in chocolate.
and so she let me try one,
and man,
it was soooo bitter.
i had to drink, 7 cups of water before the taste was gone.
my friend was counting.

message 30: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ ooh i luv chocolate coffee beans!!! so addictive!!! XD

message 31: by Cailin (new)

i ate a chocolate covered espresso bean once.....um...yeah.

message 32: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ espresso cookies!!! they are amazing XD

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

they're such things as espresso cookies?

wat next, espresso...SAUCE?!?!

message 34: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ sure there are espresso cookies!! espresso chocolate chip cookies!! they are sooooooooo good!! HEE HEE!

message 35: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ oh i don't make them, i just buy them ;D but making them would be so cool... maybe i should try it someday too!!!

message 36: by Cailin (new)

i'll eat one! pick me! pick me!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, you guys reminded me of sumthing when u said Chocolate Chip. One of the girls on my dance team has never heard of Chocolate Chip icecream!!! Morgan, that silly girl!! We kept asking her if she had heard of Mint Chocolate Chip and she's like yea but I've never heard of just Chocolate Chip.

message 38: by Cailin (new)

wow. poor girl. some one should help her out.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. For her birthday me and my friend Robyn(who's on the dance team) are going to get her a tub of it as a joke and to prove it's real=]

message 40: by Cailin (new)

yummy!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

We all thought so...

message 42: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear IM ADDICTED TO COFFEE! I DRINK IT ALL THE TIME! I LOOOOOOVE COFFEE WITH MY ENTIRE HEART! COFFEE IS NOT ONLY A BEAUTIFUL ART FORM, BUT A WAY OF LIFE! YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY 4 COFFEE!

message 43: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO!!! COFFEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! HEE HEE HEE I WANT COFFEE RIGHT NOW!!!!! I NEED CAFFEINE CUZ I DIDN'T GET ANY SLEEP LAST NIGHT AND I NEVER REALLY SLEEP ANYWAY BCUZ I DRINK SO MUCH COFFEE!!!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

COFFEE!!!!!!!!
mm....
frapps?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! I tried that Mocha Frap and it was GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

no way!

message 47: by Amy (new)

Amy Barton (bookwormamy) | 8 comments I love the SMELL of coffee. I love it i love it i love it. (sorry, just had to get the point across...:))I don't drink it, because it's against my religion, but i love the smell. i haven't ever tasted any, because the i doubt i would be able to stay away from it. I love the smell of it so much though, sometimes i'm tempted to try it and see if it really is that good.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the smell of some of them but the taste is repulsing!!!! And WAY!!!

message 49: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ wow i would be very sad if i wasn't allowed to drink coffee... of course, then i wouldn't know how wonderful it is so i guess i wouldn't care. hmmmm... i basically run on caffeine though. lol. XD

message 50: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 64 comments Mod
You could have chocolate, then! Chocolate's so totally awesome. :D