TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Good-Byes > Laura's official good-bye

Comments Showing 1-50 of 158 (158 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare Starting now, I am grounded from horror and vampires. So this is my official good-bye. Mybe in a couple of months I will join again, but I just don't know. Look up The Guild of the Free and join. I am leader of that group and I am happy with you joining(this is specificly for you Rose).
I will miss you all. Feel free to join. I have had fun with you Twilight haters. So this is.....
Goodbye

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments BYE!! LAURA!!! COME BACK SOOON!!

message 3: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Wait! D: Why are you leaving? Grounded? What!!?

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I don't get it either...

message 5: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare I'm back. Yeah, my mom grounded me from vampires and horror. I am stretching the rules here. mwahaha.
I am so evil.
It seems I talk about vampires way to much, and they think I was starting to act like one. Which they say scares people(and myself).

message 6: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy ... It wouldn't scare me! :D

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura | 170 comments but i still don't get why you were grounded from it lol :)

message 8: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare OBSSESIVE TALKING AND ACTING LIKE A VAMPIRE, SAYING BLOODY HUMANS ALL THE TIME!!!!

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 147 comments I say that, Stupid Americans, Stupid humans... all that stuff.

message 10: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Lol! So the people here in Oz and Britain are vampires because we say the word bloody excessively?

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura | 170 comments ye, now that i think about it, i do say bloody quite often! why does that mean i'm a vampire?!

message 12: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I guess so.

Bloody...

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I think it would more mean that you have been watching way too much Harry Potter.... well that's why I would say bloody. For who does not want to be more like Ron?

message 14: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) People who don't like him...

message 16: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Yeah... he does seem to hate on himself in the books.

message 18: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Same. :) TEAM LUNA!!!

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 147 comments Huh? I think Neville should have married Luna.

message 20: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Wait... who DID they marry?

message 22: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Odd... I'll have to look that up.

Hey - if it doesn't specify then we could just SAY they got married. XP

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 147 comments Hmm... Yeah...

e|--------------|---------------|-------------|-------------|
B|--------------|---------------|-------------|-------------|
G|-----8h10-----|-8-8^----6--5--|-6--5--------|-------------|
D|-10--------6--|---------------|-------8-6-8-|-8^----6--5---|
A|--------------|---------------|-------------|-------------|
E|--------------|---------------|-------------|-------------|

You under stand that?

message 24: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) It's a tab, no?

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 147 comments But do you understand it?

message 26: by Keara (last edited Jun 23, 2010 09:00PM) (new)

Keara (kearachristine) MOST of it. I don't know what h or ^ means. Other than that I know.

message 28: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Both h AND ^ ?

Well... I have some things to learn about tab...

I prefer actual sheet music, myself. Easier for my mathematically-wired brain to compute.

message 30: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Which is...?

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 147 comments Which is when, without hitting the string again, you snap your finger onto one of the frets below the fret currently played, as shown here: --2h/3p/2--

message 32: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) OH!

Heehee... I'm squeezing a free guitar lesson out of this...

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 147 comments The actual riff is:

D(string)|-2-2-2-0-2h/3p/2p/0|*

message 34: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I caught some of that...

How did we get so off-topic?

message 35: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (last edited Jun 23, 2010 09:28PM) (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 147 comments Good! I'll show you... Come as You Are next.

I dunno.

message 36: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Nonono. My brain cannot handle more!

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 147 comments On the top two strings-

A)-------------0-0-------------2-
E)---0-0-1-2--2-2--2-1-0-0-0

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 147 comments It's not your standard sissy Piano or Violin sheets- It's pure tabs. Put your little fingers down hard.

message 39: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Ari, le maître du mort. wrote: "It's not your standard sissy Piano or Violin sheets- It's pure tabs. Put your little fingers down hard."

Excuse me, 'sissy' piano?!

That's greatly insulting, Ari. Playing the piano and violin are as hard as playing any other instruments, and to insult them will earn you a damn slap to the face.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 147 comments I am learning guitar. Last lesson, my teacher couldn't even teach me anything. I've only been playing since February and he couldn't teach me anything two weeks ago.

message 41: by AA (last edited Jun 25, 2010 04:05PM) (new)

AA | 1397 comments -_-'

message 43: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Oh my gosh! Piano and violin are NOT sissy instruments!

I stopped my guitar lessons. :/ I still play my beloved Ibanez, but my teacher was too busy this summer to teach much of anything.

message 44: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare I play alto and tenor sax. My mom plays guitar. My brother Michael (who's birthday is today. Yeah, MJ died on his birthday.) Plays Piano, Violin, and clarinet.

And yes, Those are sissy instruments.
jkjkjkjkjkjkjk
sorry, I am in a bad mood. Again...........
Another death is going to happen to someone I know.
And I know, not cuz im physcic, cuz it is fact.

message 45: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare So I just thought I would get on for a while.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 147 comments I was just kidding about 'sissy instruments'.

message 47: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy i don't play anything....at all...... so i congratulate all of you who do.

message 49: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy ARI! :P

message 50: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Saxophone is NOT sissy in any way imaginable.

I have LIP calluses from my alto. If I don't play for an extended amount of time I get blisters.

« previous 1 3 4