More Roleplays For You! discussion

Egyptian Roleplay > Egyptian Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 423 (423 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 1115 comments Mod
Go!

message 2: by Tiffany , Is finally back! Needs and update on everything! (new)

Tiffany  (tiffanyyy_wang) | 470 comments Mod
Raiya sat by the pond and dipped her feet in, willing for her parents not to notice. "Princesses are not supposed to be in the pond!" she mimmicks.

message 3: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

Catie  | 847 comments Mod
Dalila ran over and jumped into the pond, Her white tunic billowed around her hair drenched and dripping in strands of wet hair. "Hello Raiya." she said

message 4: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Rae slipped out the door, a bundle in her hand, and snuck past the pond.

message 5: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

Dalila waded out of the pond in a much better mood now that she was wet and cool. Who cared what her parents thought of her unreagal behavior. She couldn't be regal if she was crabby and sweating like a pig either. She spotted Rae the oldest of her sisters. "Rae! Where are you going?"

((I know she was sneaking butI really needed something to do. If you don't want Rae to be seen I can redo my post))

message 6: by Tiffany , Is finally back! Needs and update on everything! (new)

Raiya looked up and said, "Can we come??" Rae just walked away ((is that okay??)). Raiya frowned and mimicked, "Don't walk away when people are talking." Egyptians had so many rules!

((Catie- sorry about that...))

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (last edited Aug 09, 2010 11:46AM) (new)

((Don't worry guys. You're fine with making me walk away. And getting caught.))

Rae figured if she ignored them then they'd lose interest and not follow her. Or at least she hoped.

((Haha I really don't care if you follow her.))

message 8: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

Dalila looked at Raiya trying to send a silent message to follow. She started following Rae.

message 9: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Rae didn't look behind her and tried to look normal, like she wasn't sneaking out.

message 10: by Tiffany , Is finally back! Needs and update on everything! (new)

((Of course we're going to follow you!))

Raiya knew what Dalila was saying and followed Rae. She didn't know what was happening, but she wanted to be part of the excitement.

message 11: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

((Haha good! You better not kick me out of the roleplay THAT easily. :D))

Rae continued until she got to the palace wall. Once she was through the gate, she slipped off to the side behind a building.

message 12: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

Dalia kept following Rae. She was practically hopping up and down with excitment. She never got to do things like this.

message 13: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Rae went to a stack of crates and barrels and squeezed through an opening next to the building. Then she changed out of her royal clothes and into some black ones.

message 14: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

((Is she just changing or is this a secret passage?))

message 15: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

((She's just changing.))

message 16: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

Dalia paused confused. She had lost sight of Rae.

message 17: by Tiffany , Is finally back! Needs and update on everything! (new)

Raiya bumped into Dalia. "Where did she go?" She looked around, but didn't see anything. There was an area covered by crates, but she didn't see anything moving there.

message 18: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

"I don't know." Dalia said.

message 19: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Just then the last of the sun disappeared below the horizon. Rae carefully emerged, wearing all black, leaving her royal clothes behind the crates.

message 20: by Tiffany , Is finally back! Needs and update on everything! (new)

"We can't leave the gates, so..." Raiya didn't like the Egyptian rules, but she felt protected by this one.

message 21: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Rae looked around to make sure she wasn't being followed, not noticing her sisters, then headed into the almost empty city.

message 22: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

"I'm following." Dalia said noticing Rae again. She started off again hiding in she shadows.

message 23: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Rae slunk through the streets, looking at every person who passed her. Finally she stopped in front of one person, a guy, who grinned at her and hugged her.

message 24: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

Dalia paused and stared at Rae. Who was this dude. He wasn't roalty. Dalia felt a tickle in her nose. She sneezed.

message 25: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Rae heard someone sneeze and whirled around, but didn't think the girl she saw was Dalia. "Come on, Ammon." she said, turning back to her friend. "We have a job to do."
"Oh, don't sound so much like a princess." Ammon teased. Rae punched his arm and stalked off into the growing dark.

message 26: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

Dalia knew this was no good so obiously she followed.

message 27: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Ammon just chuckled and followed her. They met with a bunch of other people in black on the outskirts of the city. Rae waited until they all settled down before talking. "Is every one ready?" She asked. She got a bunch of nods.

message 28: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

"Oh my Isis." Dalia whispered under her breath

message 29: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Rae nodded in satisfaction. "Let's get on with it then. Ammon and I will take the Nenet's palace." She said, referring to the rich people living near the palace.

message 30: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

Dalia gasped "Theives!"

message 31: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Rae definitely heard something and whirled around, whipping a dagger out from what seemed like nowhere. Other thieves heard it too, and started running toward the noise. "Stop." Rae commanded, holding up her hand. They all obediently slid to a stop. Rae alone walked forward, out of the light of the single torch and into the shadow. She saw a lone figure in expensive looking clothes and stealthily headed toward it.

message 32: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

Dalia Started walking back slowly

message 33: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Rae saw the figure retreating and went faster, launching herself up onto a clay roof silently and following that way, catching up to the figure.

message 34: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

Dalia started to run.

message 35: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Rae suddenly jumped down, landing in front of the figure, forcing them to either stop or bowl right into them.

message 36: by Tiffany , Is finally back! Needs and update on everything! (new)

Raiya almost screamed when she saw Rae jump in front of them. She held it in and whispered, "Why did you lie to us??"

message 37: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Rae took a step back as she realized it was her sisters. "What are you doing here?" She asked instead of answering.

message 38: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

"We followed you. We saw you snaking an we were curious. You're a theif? You steal things from innocent people. Have you stolen anything from us yet? Have you lead your friends into our home, let them rummage through our things, picking and taking what they want? How could you? You are a liar, a liar and a horrible person, and no one I know. You aren't my sister." Dalia said

message 39: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Rae narrowed her eyes. "I'm not the one doing bad." She muttered. Suddenly Ammon and the rest of the band of thieves were behind the sisters.
"Hello, Princesses." Ammon said, smiling.

message 40: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

"Hello." Dalia said while glaring

message 41: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

"Why don't you come with us?" He asked politely.

message 42: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

"Will you accept a no?" Dalia crossed her arms

message 43: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

"No." He said, his grin sliding off his face.

message 44: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

"Then I guess I have to go with a yes." Dalia said

message 45: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

"Good answer." Ammon replied and led them back to the rest of the thieves. Rae led the way, her long black hair down instead of its usual tight style.

message 46: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

Dalia had her arms crossed as she followed.

message 47: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

"They are not to be touched." Rae said firmly as the rest of the thieves stood up, interested.

message 48: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

Dalia shot her a look "We can handle ourselves."

message 49: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

"Not around here you can't." Rae answered without turning around.

message 50: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

"Not around here you can't" Dalia mimiked

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9