YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

Blue Bloods > Misguided Angel (book5)

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
what do you think will happen in this book?

message 2: by Ali (new)

Ali | 15 comments Really looking forward to this book :) Don't have any idea of a premise at the moment but anything furthering my two favorite characters will be amazing! *Don't wanna name names so I don't spoil anything*

message 3: by Leana (new)

Leana (craftychick) | 2 comments When does it come out again? I thought it was sometime soon instead of September when the other books were coming out? I think the series is a way cool look at vampires. I am really curious about where the love triangle is headed and then of course what is happeing with the whole devil aspect.

message 4: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) So excited! :)

message 5: by Truthic (new)

Truthic | 323 comments I can't wait!! October 5th can't come fast enough.

Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac, | 11 comments Leana, that's so true this is a way cool look at vampires. n i really hope Schuyler ends up with jack, i like them together! i adore oliver n i think he's super sweet its jux that i don't think he's right 4 schuyler:(
i also happen to like mimi, i think she's a pretty complex gurl, a bit bitchy but lolx, i like her;) i wanted her to be with Kingsley... wishful thinking?

message 7: by Leana (new)

Leana (craftychick) | 2 comments Agreed Goge! I want Schuyler to end up with Jack too, not Olie, even though I do like him a lot, especially in the later books.

I also want Mimi and Kingsley to end up together Savannah!!! And I love that Mimi is a bitch! She is certainly a relatable one anyway! I sort of see some of her attidude in myself.

Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac, | 11 comments lolx i agree Leana, my bitchy side likes Mimi;D

message 9: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 | 847 comments can't wait!!!

*Mrs. Brightside* I use to hate Mimi! But then I started liking her when she got with Kingsley..I want them together! And I want Sky and Jack together! Oliver is kind of annoying <_< he irritates me. So yeah!

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) I love Mimi so much.. I really think that she's just misunderstood! She's kind of like Blair from Gossip Girl in such a way that she's crazy rude and super opinionated, but she has a vulnerability about her which makes her almost more human and relatable.

*Mrs. Brightside* Blair, Blair, Blair..OH! Know I remember her! Ha, I don't know.

message 13: by Dora610 (last edited Sep 22, 2010 05:14AM) (new)

Dora610 | 847 comments Meghann wrote: "I love Mimi so much.. I really think that she's just misunderstood! She's kind of like Blair from Gossip Girl in such a way that she's crazy rude and super opinionated, but she has a vulnerability ..."

that's true,i like mimi too.,and i adore blair,she's amazing

message 14: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

has anyone read this book how is it???

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) It isn't out yet. BUT it's out on Oct. 26. No one's said anything about having an ARC yet..

message 16: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

ohhh i though it came out on the 5th lol

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) It's so weird because I keep looking on different websites and they all say something different. Ugh, i wish that they would make up their minds lol

message 18: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

right!!! :(

message 19: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 | 847 comments yeah.,on goodreads it says it's out on 5th,but on amazon and wikipedia that it's out on 26th.,so i guess goodreads got it wrong

message 20: by Truthic (new)

Truthic | 323 comments 26th is right. 15 days left :P

message 21: by Michele (new)

Michele Strange ending !
Starting to like Mimi more than sky though she's a total hypocrite and my male fave would be Jack Force (yeah predictable),I don't mind Simon I kinda feel sorry for him, but he new what he was doing and was being a bit manipulative.
Misguided angel was too short awesome but short can't wait for the next one