YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

Blue Bloods > The Van Alen Legacy (book4)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
This page is for those that have finished all four books

message 2: by Looksie (new)

Looksie (At Looksie Lovitz: Books and Wits Blog) | 61 comments im so happy they ran off together but i wonder what this will mean.

message 3: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments Yeah I liked how they left together. Mimi will be so mad though.

message 4: by Hannah Shane (new)

Hannah Shane De Leon | 81 comments It broke my heart that Kingsley died, just like when Heath died in HON. :(

message 5: by Truthic (new)

Truthic | 323 comments I really loved the fact that Jack FINALLY did something about the mess with Mimi. I mean, it's obvious he doesn't want to be tied with her, that he loves SCHYLER!

This book was probably the only one where I actually thought things other than "Can she die already?" about Mimi. And I bet it was all thanks to Kingsley. I refuse to believe he's dead, maybe he's just trapped with Lucifer?

message 6: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (ronnievgirl) | 16 comments I agree!!! I don't want Kingsley to be dead. I really hated Mimi but I think she should still be able to be happy with him.

*Mrs. Brightside* Even though I don't like Mimi that much, I really hope Kingsleycomes back to life somehow-or something like that-and get with her again! I'm mad that Schyler wasn't able to choose Jack over Oliver, but I'm happy they're FINALLY together!

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) | 142 comments same here! i hate Mimi but i dont want Kingsley to b dead i want them to end up together! ughhh y cudent she have just left with Kingsly to Paris!!! and im glad Oliver chose for Schyler!!