YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

Blue Bloods > Revelations (book3)

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
This page is for those that have read books 1 and 2 and 3 of the series so if you have read more then please don't spoil it for those that haven't

*Mrs. Brightside* I hated this book sooo much. Period.

message 3: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
same!

*Mrs. Brightside* Haha(; but I liked the other books..kinda unsure about the second one too, but yeah.

message 5: by Isamlq (new)

Isamlq Aiyanna wrote: "same!"

*Mrs.Brightside* wrote: "Haha(; but I liked the other books..kinda unsure about the second one too, but yeah."

is it that bad? i really liked the first two.. I just finished them... should i skip it and jump into Lauren Kate's Torment?

*Mrs. Brightside* Well..The ending just sucks /: like the last few chapters actually. Especially the last chapter :[ so...if you want you..but if you do skip it, you aren't missing anything.

message 7: by Isamlq (new)

Isamlq *Mrs.Brightside* wrote: "Well..The ending just sucks /: like the last few chapters actually. Especially the last chapter :[ so...if you want you..but if you do skip it, you aren't missing anything."

thanks!

*Mrs. Brightside* You're welcomes!

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) I didn't really like Revelations very much. I felt like she kinda got lazy with that one.

*Mrs. Brightside* Yeah, something like that(:

message 11: by Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (last edited Oct 07, 2010 01:48PM) (new)

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (GreenPurpleBlackMaggie) | 142 comments i thought it wuz cool!

unread topics | mark unread