YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

The Immortals (Evermore) > Damon or Jude??

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
I want both please :)

message 2: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments hmmm. its a hard choice, I like both :S Then again I liked Roman too. I dont know if it is just me but I thought he was getting nicer in the end. We saw more about who he was.. I believe he could have gotten to be a better person.

message 3: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments I felt really sorry for him. He loved Drina and he couldn't have her. I understand why he would want Ever to feel that to. He was starting to show a nice side... I think it would have been better if he had of lived. Maybe he will come back from the Shadowland?

message 5: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments He got sent to the Shadowland didn't he?? I may be wrong... I have only read the book once. Pretty sure he did though, I will check tonight

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) | 142 comments wait which book cuz i still havent read dark flame

message 7: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments Ohhhhhh......... Right, I just finished Dark Flame.
:S sorry if that spoils them for you.

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) | 142 comments it ok i like to have spoilers

message 9: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments I feel so bad. Do you like the series so far?

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) | 142 comments dont it's ok and yeah i love it!

message 11: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

i like the series but the whole i can't touch Damon thing is getting old fast!

message 12: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments Same, it is kind of like hurry up and get it on already. How many more books will she drag this problem out over? She needs a new problem...

message 13: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Right! my friend doesn't like the books because she says the whole plot is "Ever can't touch Damon" and that it needs something new i kind of agree i loved the first two but the third and forth are lacking i think Ever should have figured it out in Shadowland and have some other problem or something but really i don't know how much more of this i can take.

message 14: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments Yeah I agree, she should have found the 'antidote'. It is just being dragged on for too long. Haven?? She needs to go. I hated Haven in this book. Whiny and annoying much? I don't like how she was made into an immortal.

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) | 142 comments i got soo mad when she chose Haven! i mean come on!!

message 16: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

honestly i hated Haven in all of the books she was always sooo annoying!! She should have picked the Antidote i would have!

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) | 142 comments yeah exactly!!!!! tats all im saying!

message 18: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments Haven is so annoying. Everything is always about her. She is such a skitzo... she makes me so mad. Maybe she will be killed off in the next book?? :) lol

message 19: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

one can only hope.

message 20: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments :)

message 21: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

seriesly i have been reading Dark flame for like two weeks and am on page 68 i just can't get into it i have read 4 other books in that time and keeping coming back to Dark Flame but i really cant get in to it does it get better?

message 22: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments I thought it was okay.. Yeah I found it hard to get into. It took me a while to finally finish it.

message 23: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

good so im not the only one cuz so far it is a snooze or it is frustrating because Ever keeps doing dumb things

message 24: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments I know i mean sure she has to malke mistakes, or the book would be boring. It would suck if she didn't have flaws but she does do some incredibly silly things.. She needs to think things through more

message 25: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

right! and the things she messes up on are silly

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) | 142 comments ugh u guys are scarin me now idk if i shud read dark flame lol

message 27: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments Lol sorry.. Read it, it's not a bad book were just pointing out some flaws.. It was okayy just some things made me go what??

message 28: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Idk i am having a hard time with it

message 29: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 298 comments Jude is hot (except for he's dreadlocks) but he killed R**** so it kinda ruin my liking for him.

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) | 142 comments wait..OMG who did Jude kill? *gasp!* wuz it Roman?! now u guys have to tell me i dont care i love spoilers!!

message 31: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments Yeah same here. I liked Roman, he was getting to be nicer.

Yeah Jude kills Roman / sends him to the shadowland.

I hope he can come back I liked him.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

i thought roman was creeeeepy...

message 33: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 298 comments Roman wasn't that bad... he just... y'know... he's evil what'd you expect??

message 34: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

i feel ya Bianca i liked Roman

message 35: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 298 comments Roman is mean but hott.... who agrees??

message 36: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments Aiyanna wrote: "i feel ya Bianca i liked Roman"

I don't know why I do, I mean yeah he is 'the bad guy' but I just felt that killing him sucked a bit. I mean I couldn't see him and Ever actually getting together but I found that towards the end of Dark Flame I just thought he made a cool character. As we learnt more about him I found myself liking him more. I feel sorry for him, he had the potential to be good.

message 37: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 298 comments i like Damen!!!! so hott, and don't you dare say that he's old or whatever!!!!!

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) | 142 comments They both are!!!!!

message 39: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 298 comments they both are wat?

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) | 142 comments they're both hottt!!

message 41: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 298 comments i know right... *nugde nugde* hehehe

message 43: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

idk its a hard choice i am kind of leaning toward Jude though :/

message 44: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Bianca wrote: "Aiyanna wrote: "i feel ya Bianca i liked Roman"

I don't know why I do, I mean yeah he is 'the bad guy' but I just felt that killing him sucked a bit. I mean I couldn't see him and Ever actually..."

I agree I like Roman i think he could have been good

message 46: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

lol i know!

message 48: by Sara (new)

Sara | 114 comments I don't prefer either one of them. Damon's become a wuss and Jude...what he did at the end of Dark Flame was pure stupidity. But if I had to chose, I would choose Damon.

message 49: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments Same, I really liked Roman though. He was edgy and different. I mean obvioulsy he wouldnt end up with Ever but if I had to choose I would choose Damon. I dont like Jude, he rushes into things.

message 50: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

i like Jude :) i dont like his dreadlocks though :(

« previous 1