YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

Twilight Saga > Eclipse the Movie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
i cannot wait for the movie to come out on the 30!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Omg so the movie comes out tonight!!!!!!!!!!! what did you think of it post alll about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Okay so i just saw Eclipse omg best twilight movie yet

message 4: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackie1301) | 41 comments Overhere we have to wait for July 10 to attend the triple feature but I only heard the best things about Eclipse so I am getting more and more excited.

message 5: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) I get to see it next weekend. I was planning to go THIS weekend, but apparently I have a family reunion to go to. Not meaning to diss the cousins, but I rather have a reunion with Jacob.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

nice!!!, i can't wait to go!!!!!

message 7: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Sarah wrote: "I get to see it next weekend. I was planning to go THIS weekend, but apparently I have a family reunion to go to. Not meaning to diss the cousins, but I rather have a reunion with Jacob."

haha, same here, but mine would be with edward. :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh you... thats kinda mean, but i would rather it be with jacob, cause edward makes me sick!!!

message 9: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Aellie wrote: "Oh you... thats kinda mean, but i would rather it be with jacob, cause edward makes me sick!!!"

Okay, thats ur opinion. :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I just think they sort of over did the makeup it looks grody!! Ech!!!

message 11: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) hahaha, thats funny :P :D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

and he sooo dose not look as good as jake w his shirt off!!

message 13: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) ya. but i love the part in eclipse when edward says 'doesnt he own a shirt?'. I laughed b.c, well, with those abs, why should he?

PS: I just like Edward b/c I love edward as a character, not robert pattinson. I fell in love with edward from the book :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

me too but taylor is HoT there is no denying it, i mean like oooow ouch! Hot!!! and you're right w his abs he souldn't have a shirt, sombody should burn them all!!

message 15: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) haha! wait, so in the books, what team are u?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward.. jacob is a jerk in the books, but in the movies there is no compation, jacob owns it. ssssssoooooo hot!!

message 17: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) haha, i totally agree, jacob is a whiny brat that needs to get a life and lose the huge ego. but i like taylor.

So, i guess your team....Tayward? :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah... you to!!!

message 19: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) haha, ya :) so, what other famous dudes do u like?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

um none really, but i like you know singers voices, or music you know the way it sounds, with thme singing it.

message 21: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments Oh my god I see it tomorrow night!!!! Is it good??? It was my favourite book??

:):)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

my favorite book but im going next week with my brother and afew friends.

message 23: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Im goin saturday! cant wait!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

ooo don't tell!!! i want it to be a suprise! just tell me wheather it's good or not!!!

I won't justify the way I live my life (twi-hard) | 72 comments I went 2day!
AWESOME!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

like the name!!!! OOOOOO i cant wait!!!!!!

คภเ๓คlรtค  ςlєαяωαтєя ((aka Boo Boo's luver)) | 68 comments I WATCHED IT ND IT WAS AWESUM!!!!! THEY WERE SOOOOOO HAWT EXCEPT robert pattinson MY HUBBIE(BOO BOO STEWART AKA SETH CLEARWATER). I ALMOST FAINTED!!! l0l

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!!! really???

Erica (storybookend) | 14 comments Eclipse was amazing! It was perfect. And it was so funny! That was surprsing, but I loved it. I also loved the flashbacks of the stories and people's pasts. Oh my gosh, I need to watch it again!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going on tuseday!!!! sooooo looking forward to it!!!!

Erica (storybookend) | 14 comments Sweet!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

yeareally looking forward to it!!!!

message 33: by Hannah Shane (new)

Hannah Shane De Leon | 81 comments I was laughing my ass off when Jacob said "face it...I'm hotter than you." to edward lol xD

message 34: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Chiari wrote: "I was laughing my ass off when Jacob said "face it...I'm hotter than you." to edward lol xD"

I know!!! lol that was soo funny and the truth i might add lol

คภเ๓คlรtค  ςlєαяωαтєя ((aka Boo Boo's luver)) | 68 comments Chiari wrote: "I was laughing my ass off when Jacob said "face it...I'm hotter than you." to edward lol xD"

i luv that part itz 1 of my fav parts. l0l

message 36: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

same here and its soo true!!!

message 37: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments I watched Eclipse last night!!!!!!!!! It is by far the best one yet. I loved every minute of it! I want to watch it again lol! :):) I love the fight scenes they were cool as. I like how this movie has more action

(Is it just me though or does Rose look different?? She was prettier but her hair just looked really different) I like it though!

message 38: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

(no she looked different lol prettier like she could almost pass for Rosalie lol)
I loved the movie and cannot wait to see it again!

message 39: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 490 comments Does Victoria look different to anyone else????
And I love jasper but he was acting like a robot in the movie
(to me, at least)

message 40: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

She is different they sacked the old Victoria and got a new one and can i just say that they could have gotten the new Victoria a better wig.
I love Jasper! I missed the wolf boys though i wish they played a bigger part in the books and movies :(

message 41: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 490 comments oh, i wonder why.... Yeah Ive seen eclipse twice already!

message 42: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

lol lucky! Im going tomorrow lol

message 43: by Heather (new)

Heather | 86 comments Miranda, I have seen Eclipse twice now and will see it again tomorrow. I loved all the scenes with Bella and Edward and I just want to cry at how romantic he is during the bedroom scene.

Loved the line about being hotter and does he have a shirt..

Rosalie's eyebrows are still black but at least they finally got the blonde part right.

Thought Japser was trying to stay in control of his blood lust. Plus I think that's the first time Bella really talked to Emmett and Jasper, let alone Rosalie.

message 44: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

can i ask why Esme's hair gets darker every movie?

message 45: by Heather (new)

Heather | 86 comments OMG, YES! And what is the world is going on with her eyes???? I mean, none of the other Cullens have eyes like that! It was the same way in NM! She looked just fine in Twilight but in NM and Eclipse, he looks way different!

message 46: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

I know i mean they are vamps and vamps never change wtf!

message 47: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 233 comments Yeah I found that weird. They seem to look different each movie. I liked them best in Eclipse. I think they should have been like that from the start. I soo want to see it again! I loved it!! I hate the new Victoria. I loved the old one. I loved her voice, this new one sounds like a kid. Richelle played victoria really well. I love how she says "I'm the one with the wicked curve ball" Her voice is awesome

message 48: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Glenn (meredithelease) Eclipse was AMAZING!!!!!

คภเ๓คlรtค  ςlєαяωαтєя ((aka Boo Boo's luver)) | 68 comments ikr!!!!!!

message 50: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Bianca wrote: "Yeah I found that weird. They seem to look different each movie. I liked them best in Eclipse. I think they should have been like that from the start. I soo want to see it again! I loved it!! I hat..."

I agree I liked the old Victoria better she seemed more catlike then the new one plus the wig on the new Victoria looks like they got it from Party City for 5 bucks I mean come on its a blockbuster movie here get a better wig lol

« previous 1 3