YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

Wicked Lovely > Fragile Eternity

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
The third book out of the series. Spoiler alert!!!

How do you feel about Seth asking the Queen of Faerie to become a Faerie?

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) I think that it gives him a leg up on Keenan, but still unrealistic. He's making a mistake.

message 3: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 914 comments I think that Seth's choice will hurt him eventually, but I also think that everything in the end will work out.

message 4: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 | 847 comments I liked seth in the first book,but i came to hte him after the third.to me he lost himself because of his "love" for ash,and he made a wrong decision

message 5: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 914 comments I don't like that he became all mushy in this book. I hope that he gets a little more of his bad boy self back!

message 6: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

I love Keenan!!! Seth was awesome in Wicked Lovely but I didnt like him in FE or RS

message 7: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 914 comments Boo!

message 8: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

:(

message 9: by Sam (new)

Sam (bookmarksandbourbon) | 128 comments I love Seth in RS! He seems to be coming into his own. he's no longer "The Summer Queens pet" he is defining himself as his own character and person.Granted some of his decisions may back fire with a loud explosion in his face. but I liked his "no it all" attitude in RS and in FE i liked how we got to see the not so calm side of Seth Morgan. He has a darkness that I find alluring.