One Million Pages Per Lifetime discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive 1.0 > The Stage of Laughter

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) So in the Book Reviews topic, we got a little carried away and sort of started Role Playing without even noticing it. This topic is all about that role play, which I have titled "The Stage of Laughter."

message 2: by Zakiya (last edited Jun 17, 2010 07:10PM) (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) ((We were talking about how ah-dorable baby goats look! The regular font is me, bold is Elyssa, and underlined font is Jen. When you start commenting, don't do any of this, though, unless you are strongly expressing something. ()'s are used for when someone is thinking something; astricks ( * ) are used to show actions. If you wish to talk to one of the actors without interfereing w the play, pleas use double ()'s. Anyone can participate, so invite your BFFs and have fun!!))

Goats are yummmy. *Did I say that out loud?*
*Hmmm... I better run from this page.*
*Exit Stage sideways*

*stares up at the stage, then runs backstage, looking for Elyssa*

*Pops out from behind the curtain with a hideous mask on and scares the pee out of Z!*
*Now rolling on stage holding my side in from side ache laughter!*

*almosts pees in pants. Runs to b-room, relieves self, then comes back to Elyssa, and goes into hysterics with her*

*Still laughing*

*starts to cramp, so calms herself down. Then goes to make sure they got it all on camera to watch over and over again*

*chokes on pizza while watching this whole thing from the sidelines*

*makes Jen help look for the camera.*

Pass the pizza this way. **GRUMBLE, ROAR** It is making my stomach Growl!

will do and here *passes pizza but trips over darn camera laying on the floor* oops, sorry. :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(Thinking about going to grab one of those goats for my BBQ pit)

*Runs over to my old HS Biology teachers house to steal his lambs*

I need a new pair of sunglasses. (Randomness)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

We all know dirty pizza isn't that good. *Pouts*

message 5: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) (What did I get into to by coming to practice with them?)

*walks backstage to get the girls*

Come on guys! We're supposed to be practicing! Geesh...

message 6: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) ((Look at the top; added more to the guidelines))

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 16, 2010 09:23PM) (new)

What I came to paint you the stage? I thought you the trees needed some more color. I even brought my old rusty sissors to cut your hair the cardboard.

*Rubs hands together snickering to self*

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Where is the camera? Did you guys smash it already?

There were pictures of Gerard Butler on it!!!

message 9: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Okay so besides the fact that I don't even know who he is!!! I didn't smash it! Jen probably did it, when she tripped trying to give you your pizza!! *sighs, getting frustrated very quickly* Well I guess I will help you paint before it gets too late...

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments (must stop laughing to find out what happened to my pizza)
*gets off floor and picks dusts self off*

practice for what? I just came for the goat. By the way, the neighbors have some kids baby goats we could roast and eat.

*picks up left over pizza and camera notices something funny under seat*

message 11: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) *sees curious look on Jen's face and goes to see what's up*

Whats wrong? What do you see? *gets on knees and looks with Jen. Gasps*

Oh and by the way, I don't know what we're supposed to be practicing for; thats what Mrs. Nightwhale said I was to do.... But this is way more interesting....

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my, you found my stuffed platypus!

What are you doing with Mr. Sniffles?

*Runs to animal, shoves Jen over but steals dirty pizza*

message 13: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Don't eat that!! It's got yucky bacteria all--*door slams behind Elyssa*--over it.

*turns back to Jen and helps her up* Are you okay? Come on we should go find her before she starts making out with it or something.... Who would have known that she had a stuffed platypus...?

message 14: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments Are your eyes inverted? That's not a platypus, its Izzy Leopard!

*steals the sneleopard from Lyssa and pushes her on the floor with her dirty pizza*

It's going to be okay Izzy! We will get you back to the movies before anyone notices you were away! Flee, Flee!!

message 15: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) ((this is going to be confusing if we mix the plots like this... Which storyline do we go with? Mine or Jen's?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

*Hides in the costume room*

*Shoves Stuffed platypus, Mr. Sniffles, into my skull covered bag*

message 17: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments ((Z - We go with yours because its funnier))

You are right, she might get some disease! I bet she hid it in the secret compartment of that skull bag.

*pulls Z along to chase after Elyssa before she acquires syphilis*

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

*Giving me the Brain eating disease*

*Puts on Hannah Montana Wig*

(They will never notice I'm not famous)

Walks past something curious.... Puts Mr. Sniffles in there.

message 19: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) ((Thanks; just being me. What's syphilis?))

She keeps it in the costume room I think. Or at least that's where it was the last time I saw it.

*runs with Jen to find Elyssa...*

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((STD))

message 21: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) ((Ohhhh.... thanks))

message 22: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments *looks everywhere, but all she sees is a girl who looks just like Elyssa but with blond hair, can't be her cause Lyss doesnt have blond hair*

Z, we gotta find her. Lets grab my secret machine from behind the stage, I hid it so no one would find it.

message 23: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments *runs towards super secret hidey place*

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

* Whispers into the vent *

You'llll bee in terrrible trouble iff yyou don't turrn baack!

message 25: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments *finds super secret machine and, randomly, Lyssa's platypus. Now to find Elyssa*

((crap, gotta go for now. I'll try to get on when husband goes to bed))

Z- Can you find her? I need to go potty.

message 26: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) *follows Jen to super secret hidey place*

What is this machine exactly? Will it help find Elyssa faster? *few minutes silence* It doesn't look like there's anyone else here besides that blonde chick. And Elyssa, of course... wherever she is...

message 27: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments Can't tell you about the machine now, it might kill you without your knowledge. Go find Lyss while I potty.

*runs away to potty*

message 28: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) *confused look* What was Mr. Sniffles doing here? Oh well. *Jen's question... whispers:* Yeah I guess I'll go find her. This is not going to be easy though. Hurry up and relieve yourself!

Wait! Did you hear that? It sounds sort of like its coming from somewhere in the ceiling....

message 29: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) ((logging off for the night; mom has Dr. appt later on this morning.))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

*snickers* *laughs quietly* I love freaking out Z it is so fun!

message 31: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments *enters stage left to find Z*

Sorry about that, couldn't be helped. Yeah, I hear it. It's prolly Lyss. I wonder if she knows we have Mr. Sniffles. Wow, she's not the best hider huh? Talking to herself.

*pulls secret contraption out of boot*

It's okay though, we can use this on her.

*presses buttons on contraption to use on Elyssa*

Make sure you've hidden that animal. We don't need a scene huh?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

*walks past some weird looking old prop that might of been a tree & it pulls of wig*

Oops, Hey guys, did you hear that scratching noise? It wasn't me.

Check out all of this cool stuff. It seems like this costume room is never ending. I feel like we will end up in Narnia.

*scratch scratch*

message 33: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments Elyssa, there you are! (stupid wig)

*hears scratch scratching coming from behind the bookshelf*

What is that noise? *peers around the corner*

message 34: by Angela (new)

Angela B | 400 comments *hides*
is it something scary back there

((I couldn't really tell if we were all aloud to play from the directions so...))

message 35: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) ((Sorry. Will post that up there; everyone is welcome :D))

(well at least we found her)

I'm not sure what that noise is. Should we check it out? *sees Ang's terrified look* I don't think it's anything that will hurt us Angela. *gives a somewhat reassuring smile*

message 36: by Jen (last edited Jun 17, 2010 06:18PM) (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments ((everyone is allowed to play, the more the merrier!!))

*eyes wider than the grand canyon*

Man! It's totally awesome, you have to check this out! There is like a super long winding staircase leading down into a deep dark basement.

I'm going to check it out! Come on.

*rushes toward staircase and down the stairs using cell phone as flash light pulling someone behind her*

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

You don't have to tug so hard! You could trip and pull me on top of you. Ah, that I don't want.
*Pulls out iphone to use as flashlight.*

I have an app for that! Go flashlight app!

*Scratch Scratch*

Seriously, I feel like I'm in a B rated horror film where we are headed right for the creepy thing that will slim us!

Wait, Jen didn't you pick up something cool ans spectacular looking a few minutes ago?

message 38: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) *struggles against Jen's grip* Will you let go of me? Gosh are you trying to stop my circulation? Do ytou want to use my phone as well? Oh, crap; I left it on the stage.... Can you see how much we have left to go?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

*yells*

Hello!

*echoes, Hello, Hello, Hell, Hell, Hell*

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Z, I'm the one who has you. Don't worry I wont make you be the bait and go first!

*Evil hand rub and tilt of eyebrow*

message 41: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) *shouts*

Is anyone down here?

((Lyssa, you do the little echo thingy, please))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

*Is Is Is One One One Down Down In Hell Hell Hell*

*I I I Mean Here Here Here*

message 43: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments SSSSHHHH! Seriously, you guys are going to wake the dead!

message 44: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments *evil grin spreads across face*

message 45: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments *comes to base of stairs and stops*

Wow. This. is. awesome.

message 46: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments *creates deviously evil plan to pull people behind her into the room ahead*

Don't worry, it's nothing too scary

*screams like Xena Warrior Princess*

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I. Totally. Agree. Like. Totally.

*Like a blonde from the 80's I bat my head from left to right like I have shoulder pads.*

What are we looking at?

message 48: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 133 comments The Book Cemetary

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

*squeals of enjoyment & rushes over to the scrolls*

Geez, who would of thought under this crappy building we would find such treasure.

I wish I brought my 5,000 dollar rare book gloves with me so I could unroll these scrolls :(

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((The Book Cemetery would be a cool title for a book!!))

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.