twilight lovers! discussion

Movies (non-twilight) > The Runaways

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments I just watched the movie .. And i loved it ..
Kristen and Dakota areeeee.... AMAZING !!
I just love em' ...

Sound off your comments on the movie!! ;)

And yeah... i loved Kristen when she was like " Are we not your ****eD up Family?? "

message 2: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Im really upset that this movie didnt even come out in my area! I was SOOOOOo pumped up to see this movie but it wasnt in any theatres here in my city, and its not like I live in Hick-ville, so Im confused on why they skipped us :(

message 3: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments LOL!!
Well actually ... i live in an Arab Country ...
so in the theatres in here , they cut all the kissing scenes and anything with slangs...
so its kinda not fun watching movies in theatres...
BUT STILL I HAVE TO WATCH TWILIGHT MOVIES IN THERE !!
AND ECLIPSE IN IMAX FOR SURE!!!

Coming to Runaways...they didnt release it here...
and i'm sad that it didnt do well..
Kristen and Dakota have done really well in the movie..and you knw it showss....
i mean they just have their own Bodies...and thats it...the restttt is Joan and Cherrie...

I loved the movie !!

message 4: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 65 comments I was a fan of the Runaways before the movie and wasn't seventeen and feel they butchered the movie very much (i.e. Cherie and Joan aren't gay for each other), but I'm glad they're getting some exposure.

message 5: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments No they're not .. and even in the movie they're not .. =S
*SPOILER*
It was just that they were high when they kissed ...

message 6: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments LOL "gay for each other" I havent heard that phrase in such a long time!!!! Lol

message 7: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Saved By Grace wrote: "I watched it and wished I hadn't. :/"

WHY ?? 0_0

message 8: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (shyluck13) i haven't seen it but I want to! it looks so good!

message 9: by Lacie (new)

Lacie Solt I loved watching that movie!!!!

message 10: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments I kinda want to watch it, but the trailer doesn't look to good

message 11: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 65 comments Rizam wrote: "No they're not .. and even in the movie they're not .. =S
*SPOILER*
It was just that they were high when they kissed ..."

MAN! That explains everything! I'm a lot happier with them now.

message 12: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 65 comments Trust me, The Runaways are a huge inspiration and their story is a classic in rock history. I'd recomend checking out the movie anyway. SO the world will finally understand me. Joan Jett and Lita Ford helped in my process to becoming Guitar Chick!

message 13: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Guitar Chick-Dolly Dagger wrote: "Trust me, The Runaways are a huge inspiration and their story is a classic in rock history. I'd recomend checking out the movie anyway. SO the world will finally understand me. Joan Jett and Lita F..."

\m/

message 14: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 65 comments Right back at you Rizam.

message 15: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Guitar Chick-Dolly Dagger wrote: "Right back at you Rizam."

;) ;)

message 16: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments lol