WACC- Writers Against Cardboard Characters discussion

Your Writing > My Author Sucks

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Tristan (last edited Jun 16, 2010 06:02PM) (new)

Tristan (tristancornelius) | 3 comments Has your author ruined your life? Here is a place where all the characters can talk and rant about their authors. (characters only please. We don't want any of you over-controlling authors.)

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (mariachhile) | 26 comments Hi, I'm Scottie Bealos, and my author ruined my life. She killed me at 5 years old simply to give my main character an obstacle that she had motivation to get over. So she literally got rid of my life.

message 3: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I'm Kian (no, I don't have a last name, she hasn't given me one) and my author wants me to get pregnant! Can you beleive it! I'm a butt-kicking demon hunte!!

I'm Shift, I'm an rp charrie but my author killed my baby and then me!

message 4: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments I'm not here to stay! But my characters want me to quickly announce that they'll be commenting here as soon as their accounts are set up.

-dodges grenades, bullets, daggers and flying pianos thrown by other people's charries-

message 5: by Tristan (new)

Tristan (tristancornelius) | 3 comments BOO!!! NO AUTHORS!!!

message 6: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Yeah, authors, get out of here.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitchell wrote: "Yeah, authors, get out of here."

Crikey, you're rude.

message 8: by Rosalia (new)

Rosalia | 16 comments RedPath ~Enna-girl~ wrote: "I'm not here to stay! But my characters want me to quickly announce that they'll be commenting here as soon as their accounts are set up.

-dodges grenades, bullets, daggers and flying pianos thr..."

You might have wanted to have posted that elsewhere. This is for characters ONLY.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) | 94 comments hi, everybody, my name is Katie Mayfair, Lieutenant Mayfair's daughter. My stupid author had some crazy assassin dude sneak into my room and stab me in the stomach(i died, too!)! Have you ever been stabbed in the stomach? I bet you havent. I don't advise it. Like, at all. Not fun.

message 10: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments The Casstastic Cassie wrote: "Mitchell wrote: "Yeah, authors, get out of here."

Crikey, you're rude."

You bum.

message 11: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Jordan wrote: "hi, everybody, my name is Katie Mayfair, Lieutenant Mayfair's daughter. My stupid author had some crazy assassin dude sneak into my room and stab me in the stomach(i died, too!)! Have you ever been..."

Ever been burned so bad you almost died? PAINFUL. Not fun.

message 12: by Acacia (new)

Acacia (acaciaa) I'm Caitlin, speaking on behalf of all of my fellow characters when I say: Don't EVEN get me started.

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (mariachhile) | 26 comments Hi, I'm Elda and my author has ruined my life... In way too many ways to explain. I used to be this strong, self sufficient person, then she had to kill my best friend and make me this little teenager in q hole of despair.

Thanks, Maria

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitchell wrote: "The Casstastic Cassie wrote: "Mitchell wrote: "Yeah, authors, get out of here."

Crikey, you're rude."

You bum."

You punk.

message 15: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments The Casstastic Cassie wrote: "Mitchell wrote: "The Casstastic Cassie wrote: "Mitchell wrote: "Yeah, authors, get out of here."

Crikey, you're rude."

You bum."

You punk."

Twit.

message 16: by Rosalia (new)

Rosalia | 16 comments Mitchell wrote: "The Casstastic Cassie wrote: "Mitchell wrote: "The Casstastic Cassie wrote: "Mitchell wrote: "Yeah, authors, get out of here."

Crikey, you're rude."

You bum."

You punk."

Twit."

Ahh the wonderful conversation between a character and an author.

message 17: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments Beautiful, isn't it?

message 18: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments It's fabulous.

message 19: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments Good word for it.

message 20: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments O.O
Hayley just swore.

How did I not catch that?

message 21: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments Yeah, she does. In Misery Business for sure. But I can't remember the others....

message 22: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments No, it wasn't a Paramore song, it was that Teenagers one she did for that movie Jennifer's Body (which I have not seen and don't want to see, by the way).

message 23: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments Oh, I din't wanna see it either....

Seriously? She must have been singing quickly....

message 24: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Not really...I think I was just zoning out in the beauty of her voice.

message 25: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments XD niiiiiiice. Though I have to admit, she has an amazing voice...

Here's some advice: Don't ask Rosalia on her opinion on Hayley or Paramore.

message 26: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments I'll be offended, correct?

message 27: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments Maybe. She doesn't know what Paramore is. I feel bad for her, really.

message 28: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Oh. Well, I can introduce her to the magic.

message 29: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments Yeah, you should :) Even now she's still getting used to the idea of computers and the internet. It's really hilarious fascinating to see her trying to use 21st century stuff.

She'll be blown away!

message 30: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Yes! I'll show her some YouTube vids of a Paramore concert! Who wouldn't be blown away by that?

message 31: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments You have a point! Go Mitch!

message 32: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments *air-punch* YES!

message 33: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments Spread the love of Paramore throughout the world!

message 34: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments And Flyleaf!

message 35: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments I ADORE Flyleaf. A girl screamo band alway gets a thumb up from me and RP

message 36: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Well, only one of them's a girl, but still.

message 37: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments I know, but still. I like screamo bands WITH girls.

message 38: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Indeed. I don't usually like screamo, but Flyleaf is FABULOUS.

message 39: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments XD You seem to like that word.

message 40: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments I do. It's a fabulous word. *does the eyebrow thing*

message 41: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments -giggle- nice :)

message 42: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Do you listen to Red Hot Chili Peppers?

message 43: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments I haven't really, but right now RedPath is jumping up and down because you mentioned them.

message 44: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments *laughs*

I'm listening to Snow.

message 45: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments Haha awesome :) I'll look it up later.

But I got to go now because everyones going to sleep :( Later!

message 46: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Bye!

message 48: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Howdy.

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (mariachhile) | 26 comments Haha sorry posted on the wrong topic :P

message 50: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Nice.

« previous 1 3