Flight 815-ers Unite discussion

Games?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments Hey we should make up a lost game, like if you could be one person in the island who would you be and why?

message 2: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments If I could be anyone for a day I would like to be Vincent, he has been everywhere, no one dislikes him, everyone talks freely in front of him and I could gather tons of information that way!
Plus as far as I can see he's the only one who has made it through all the seasons with minimum psycological damage ;o)

message 3: by Sherry (new)

Sherry *LOL* pretty good post Lorena.
I'd like to be Kate for a day to experience having lovely curly hair no matter how bad one's circumstances are.Even when she looks like crap her hair still looks pretty good.I'd like to know how that feels :)

message 4: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 880 comments Mod
OK... I think I would like to be Ben. Just to know what the hell he knows... I would be the one with the plan, I would be able to be one step ahead of everyone else, and I would love to be that gifted at manipulating people. That man has it down to a science. But, I would have to destroy all the mirrors first, I wouldnt be able to stomach the way I looked (haa haa), and i wouldnt want it to be forever.. Just for a little while!

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments I would want to be Jacob. So I could know everything. And Kate, because she's tough and she has Saywer!

message 6: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Ah, Kate has both the "bad" boy and the "good" boy.She has the best of both worlds and hair that seems to always look pretty good no matter what.Yes,again I think I'd like to experience life as Kate.

message 7: by Emma (last edited Jun 15, 2008 09:32AM) (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments Hmmm maybe even Shannon, I want to know how the hell she got so lucky! Kate is really awesome, or Juliet as well, but... she has Ben... maybe not the best idea.

message 8: by Sherry (new)

Sherry I guess if you're into creepy stalker like non-boyfriends Juliet has got em beat.

It could also be fun to be Sawyer for a day just to see what it's like to say whatever you like and be as cranky as you want to be and not really care what anyone thinks.To be guilt free might be fun for a day although I'll probably feel twice as guilty the following day so it might not be worth it!

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments And making up nicknames for everyone. I'd love to be either Jacob or Ben, heck, maybe even Widmore!

message 10: by Rauf (new)

Rauf Dr. Candle/Hallowax/Wick.
Don't know which one is his real name. But if I'm him I would know and could claim another piece of the jigzaw.

He seems to be the only one who knows everything about the DHARMA Initiative stations....

message 11: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments Ok, after being Vincent, if I got a second day being anyone I would choose to be Smokey, I would get to kiss Ben's Bum good-bye and scare the heck out of everyone, plus give a couple of the people on the island good weird allucinations (sp?)... Oh yeah!

message 12: by Sherry (new)

Sherry *LOL*!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i would like to be the black smoke b/c its as scary as hell and everyone is running away from it