More Roleplays For You! discussion

Fame > Fame Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 1115 comments Mod
Here we shall roleplay! GO!

message 2: by Tiffany , Is finally back! Needs and update on everything! (new)

Tiffany  (tiffanyyy_wang) | 470 comments Mod
Helena looked around at the party and felt lost.

message 3: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

Catie  | 847 comments Mod
Hadi walked over to Helena "Oh my gosh. Are you are overwhelmed as I am. This is crazy."

message 4: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Skylar walked into the party like she owned the place.

message 5: by Tiffany , Is finally back! Needs and update on everything! (new)

"Oh my gosh, yes! I've been to so many parties, but-" A girl bumped into her and just kept walking. "Well, that was rude."

message 6: by Catie , I'm that oblivious (new)

Catie  | 847 comments Mod
Hadi nodded "That was. I've been to my share of parties but really. There is alchohol in that corner, outside people are skinny dipping and the music is so loud I'm afraid my ears are going to burst."

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Skylar accidentally bumped into someone, but saw someone she knew and so kept going, muttering sorry, but it was drowned out in the music.

message 8: by Tiffany , Is finally back! Needs and update on everything! (new)

"Wow..." Helena sighed and twirled her hair around. "You wanna dance?" She had to shout over the music.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie walked into the party looking around.She felt lost at partys for some reason but liked them.She walked over to Helena and Hadi"Hey guys"

message 10: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Skylar decided it didn't matter if the other girl heard her or not. So she kept walking, talking to all the right people her agent had told her she wanted to know.

message 11: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 79 comments Alec walked into the party.

message 12: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, *Patiently waits for Catie to realise she's a mod* (new)

Skylar looked over as one kid walked into the party. She thought about it, recognizing him. That's right, his name was... Alex? Alec. He was a singer. Or some sort of artist. Not any sort of competition for a model. She turned back to the person she was talking to, smiling and laughing at all the right times.