Cozy Mysteries discussion

Book and Series discussions > Leslie Meier's "Lucy Stone" series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cddimmitt) I've been wanting to start this series for awhile now. However, most of them are holiday-related. If I only read them during the specific holidays, it would take me five years to read the entire series. Should I do that or just ignore the holidays and read them whenever I'm ready. I generally try to read holiday books around that holiday, but not always. And most series wouldn't take me five years to complete.

message 2: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Courtney wrote: "I've been wanting to start this series for awhile now. However, most of them are holiday-related. If I only read them during the specific holidays, it would take me five years to read the entire ..."

LOL @ Courtney ......... decisions, decisions! :)

message 3: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 5280 comments Courtney wrote: "I've been wanting to start this series for awhile now. However, most of them are holiday-related. If I only read them during the specific holidays, it would take me five years to read the entire ..."

I've read a few of these and they are up and down. I did the read the Christmas ones around the holiday, but the others I read were at times of the year that weren't the holiday they were written about.

message 4: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 821 comments Courtney wrote: "I've been wanting to start this series for awhile now. However, most of them are holiday-related. If I only read them during the specific holidays, it would take me five years to read the entire ..."

Some of the stories were just so-so, but I liked them well enough that I'm caught up with the series.