Harry Potter Lovers and Role Play discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Old RP Threads > Train Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 657 comments Mod
((this can go on for a max. of five days. Obivously, it wouldn't take that long but just so everyone gets a chance to rp...
Role play here FIRST, in the train, then when you arrive the summer thread will open up.
Any comments in the role play will be deleted as of the 16. So, you can wrap everything up today but then come here to rp.
RP!!!))

message 2: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Saffy and Acacia boarded the train and sat down in one of the compartments, chatting silently.

message 3: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

Eddie lugged his stuff onto the train. He was early. He glanced around for Katie. Sighing, he hurried to find a compartment. Perching on one of the empty seats, he peered around for her.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Pearl sat at home, waiting for saffy and acacia to get home. she was so excited to tell them the news.

message 5: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Acacia switched into her cat form and hopped onto Saffy's lap.

message 6: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

Eric and Liza boarded the train together. Liza was chattering happily about the orphanage where she and her brother grew up runion trip to Alaska, while her brother glummly followed behind.

Liza grinned when she saw Eddie and walked into his compartment. Eric grunted and walked the other way.

"Eddie!" Liza squealed and linked her arm through his, leaning her head on his shoulder. It made Eddie a bit unconfortable and was greatful Katie was not there.

message 7: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

"Liza... Hi... Have you seen Katie?" he asked, squirming.

"No! You smell good." she told him, squeezing his arm.

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Katie wheeled her luggage onto the train. She walked pass compartments and stopped when she saw Eddie and Liza.

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Jason and Derik headed onto the train behind Isabel. The three of them didn't know each other. They stopped behind Katie. The hall was blocked.

message 10: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (last edited Jun 16, 2010 12:47PM) (new)

Eddie looked up and grinned when he saw her. "Katie!" he said, getting up to help her with her bags. He felt kind of embarssed but Katie knew Liza and him were just friends... right?

"Hey." said Liza,grinning, who hadn't moved from her seat.

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Katie smiled at Lizza. What in the world? She shook her head. "Hi, Eddie."

((gotta go, my brother wants to use the pc. I'll get one after he's done))

message 12: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

((bye))

"Liza, Katie might come on the Alaska trip with us. Katie, Liza and Eric will both be there." Eddie told her.

Liza smiled. "Me and Eddie go on a lot of trips together."

message 13: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

Eric found a compartment with a bunch of Syltheirn boys and sat with them. Even as they oggled over his plans for disrupting the Maladi Orphanage's Alaskan trip, he found his thoughts drifting to Delestia... had he made the right decision?
"I'll be right back." he said, getting up to walk down the hallway.

message 14: by Fi (new)

Fi (jebbyjr) Delestia sat in a compartment, staring out the window. She felt the cold glass press against her forehead and sighed. She had never gotten the chance to talk with Eric, or anyone really since that fateful night.

message 15: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

Eric walked down and found her. He knocked three times, and slide open the door. "Hey." he said softly.

message 16: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Jun 29, 2010 05:08PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Evy was trying to concentrate on her violin practice, but she kept looking at the clock. "only a few more hours," she kept thinking.

message 17: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "How do you think Pearl is?" Saffy asked.
"Probably waiting at home, as she always is." Acacia replied.
"Want to try something?"
"What- oh! Yeah!" Acacia said; the twins often thought the same thing. Hi Pearl! It's us, the Twins! They thought to Pearl at the same time, hoping she would hear them.

message 18: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Jun 29, 2010 05:09PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Evy almost dropped her violin. she heard "Hi Evy! it's us the twins!" "what the-" she thought.

message 19: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing We found out that we can use our twin telepathy with other people.

message 20: by Fi (new)

Fi (jebbyjr) Luna - Nobody's Princess wrote: "Eric walked down and found her. He knocked three times, and slide open the door. "Hey." he said softly."

Delestia looked over, hopeful, then her hopeful expression dropped and she resumed her staring. "What?" she said coldly.

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) ((I don't think telepathy is somehting that's present in HP, Dovewing))

message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Luna - Nobody's Princess wrote: "((bye))

"Liza, Katie might come on the Alaska trip with us. Katie, Liza and Eric will both be there." Eddie told her.

Liza smiled. "Me and Eddie go on a lot of trips together.""

Katie nodded and smiled weakly at Liza. "Oh." She looked at Eddie and sighed. "Where are we going to sit?"

message 23: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Isabel, Jason, and Derik puched past Katie and headed their seperate ways. Derik looking for Sheydra, Jason looking for someone willing enough to put up with him, and Isabel for someone familiar.

Isabel turned out to be the most successful one so far. "Saffy? Acaia? Hi." She slid into their compartment.

message 24: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Stephanie wrote: "((I don't think telepathy is somehting that's present in HP, Dovewing))"

((ok, first off, there's legilimency. And second, it's 'twin telepathy'- that strange thing no one can explain.))

message 25: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "Hi!" they said in unison. "How are you?"

message 26: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) ((It's never been present in the books at all though))

Isabel smiled. "I'm well. You?" She sat down across from them.

message 27: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Jun 29, 2010 05:09PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Dovewing wrote: "We found out that we can use our twin telepathy with other people." "wow," thought Evy back. "how are you guys?"

message 28: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "Excited to be going home, but a bit sad about leaving Hogwarts. Same as every year." They replied to both Isabel and Pearl.

message 29: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Isabel nodded understandingly. "Me too."

message 30: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Jun 29, 2010 05:10PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Dovewing wrote: ""Excited to be going home, but a bit sad about leaving Hogwarts. Same as every year." They replied to both Isabel and Pearl." Evy smiled. "i have some news for you about that-" at that moment, her mom shouted up the stairs. "Evelyn! we have to head out to king's cross!" "see you guys soon!" thoughyt Evy.

message 31: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "Yeah. But we're almost at the station, so we get to see our cousin soon." they told Isabel.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) pearl waited at the magical magical barrier for saffy and acacia.

message 33: by erin (new)

erin (oxfordgirl80) | 3 comments olivia gathered her recently repaired wand and bag of bertie bots every flavour beans, then stuffed them in her jean pockets as she saw the station emerging in the distance...

message 34: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Jun 29, 2010 05:10PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Evy looked at the clock. "any minute now," she thought.

message 35: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing The train began to slow, then screached to a stop. The twins stood and colected their things, bid farewell to Isabel, and came off the train.

message 36: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Jun 29, 2010 05:10PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Evy looked at the clock. the train was here, and saffy and acacia were probably getting off right now.

message 37: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "Hey Pearl!" they said together. Unfortunately for everyone, they were wearing identical outfits, so nobody would be able to tell them apart. Not that anyone could anyway.

message 38: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "Oh, hey Luke. I guess you met our cousin Pearl."

message 39: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Jun 29, 2010 05:11PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "uh, saffy, which one are you? and acacia?" asked Evy.

message 40: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing They grinned. "I'm Saffy." she said. "but it really doesn't matter. So did you guys just run into each other?"

message 41: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Saffy and Acacia looked at the clock. "Well, we kinda have to get home, so… bye. See you next year."

message 42: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Jun 29, 2010 05:11PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "oh yeah," Evy said. "i have some news for you "i'm not being homeschooled next year. i'm going to Hogwarts!"

message 43: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "Really? That's awesome! But are you going to be sorted seperately, or with the first years?"

message 44: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Jun 29, 2010 05:12PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "seperately. i'm turning 15, weirdo." said Evy. she punched her playfuly on the arm.

message 45: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "We are weird, but it was a valid question!"

message 46: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Jun 29, 2010 05:12PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Evy laughed, and they linked arms and pulled their trunks away from the barrier. they got on the london underground and talked for a while on the tube, and then they walked home to the house Evy lived in. the sweeping grounds were filled with flowers and the large house had a tower. that was where Evy slept. in a tower.

message 47: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "Well, this is going to be fun, but do you know why we are staying here? No one told us."

message 48: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Jun 29, 2010 05:12PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Evy hesitated. the truth was, she did know, but she didn't want to tell the twins. her mom came outside.

message 49: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "Hello Aunt Elizabeth! How are you?"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) pearl's mom sighed. "you didn't tell them?" she asked pearl. she shook her head, tears in her eyes. pearl's mom sighed again. "your parents were...murdered. becuase of $3000."

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.