Writerpedia discussion

introductions > First time author intro and graphic designer seeking projects

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (last edited Jun 14, 2008 05:15AM) (new)

Marie (ldsmarie) | 1 comments Hello everyone -
I thought I'd come and introduce myself to you. My name is Marie. I'm currently in the process of writing my first novel. I'm extremely excited about it. :) I hope to have it finished and published within the next 2 years. It's coming along quite well.

Along side being an author I'm also a graphic designer. I design posters, ads, logos, covers, etc - you name it it can be done! And I'm offering my services to anyone who needs it. I've had 8 years experience freelance and schooling.
Contact me if you're looking for cover art, I'll be glad to help!

Either way, I look foreword to meeting all of you.

Marie
www.mariezamora.net

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Glover (michaeleg) | 4 comments Hi Marie,

I am Michael. Good luck with your novel and you should be excited about it!! I just published my first book of poetry- check out my profile and you will see it- The name of my book is "My Soul Speaks Wisdom."

Mike

message 3: by Shamset (new)

Shamset | 14 comments i am taking opportunity to introduce myself shamset tabrejee from bangladesh, working in an advertising agency as head of strategy. i am happy to hear that you are going to write fiction and i am also waiting for it. i am also happy to learn that you a graphic designer and so interseted to your design. i write poetry and have three publication as well as i am tv fiction writer/director.

i am planning to set up a school of advertisisng and if you have any interest, may inform me in regards of the same. your valuable advice will help me a lot i believe.

like to hear from you soon.

thanks

shamset tabrejee
email: shamsettabrejee@gmail.com
cell: 01713435301