The Anonymous Child [A Roleplay] discussion

Characters > Pictures

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Hey, I wasn't sure where else to put this, and I hope nobody is angry... but I made an attempt at drawing the asylum. I got a bit lazy after a while and the scanner wasn't cooperating, so it came out a lot worse then I had hoped it would... anyway... I'll post it in a few minutes.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Like I said, I got a bit lazy after a while and the scanner made the picture come out all weird. Can I have some criticism? Is it as bad as I think it is? Truthfully?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i like it but its too light it should be a little darker but its really good :)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten It was darker when I drew it. Much darker and you could see the detail better. But the scanner made it WAYYYY to light. It bugged me. This was after I changed it a little on the computer to be darker.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

why not just take a picture of it?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Don't know where dad put the camera.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Lol. Yeah.. I didn't picture it in an alley, cause by then the town would probably have torn it down or something... I dunno. I was stuck on what to do for the achitecture, cause it would be over 200 years old. So I figured it would have been more likely that an old mansion had been turned into the aslyum.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten :D Thanks.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Lol. Cool!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be awesome.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 326 comments I imagined it differently, kinda small and in London, so in a mostly cloudy setting. But I actually like that one better.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 326 comments Hallo! And can I just say how I love that there's ALWAYS an ominous dead tree? I like it. Adds to the effect.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Lol. I like it!