The Next Best Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  (Poindextrix) (poindextrix) | 73 comments Hi everyone!
I've been on goodreads for a bit, but I just discovered this group and it seems like a good fit for me.
I'm a current college student, and as a literature major, I get to read a lot. And yet, I somehow manage to spend a lot of time reading books for myself.
I've kept a list of books to read since high school, but it's gotten a lot longer since I joined this site.
Right now I'm reading The Mill on the Floss, and Atlas Shrugged, and I'm re-reading Invisible Man, The Count of Monte Cristo, and Winter's Tale. And yes, I'm aware that I may have a bit of a problem...

So what is everyone else reading?

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10095 comments Mod
Hi Rayna

Welcome to the group. I am glad you finally found us! Did you know we are currently reading and discussing Count of Monte Cristo?? Please join in, would love to hear what you think.

message 3: by Simon (new)

Simon | 2 comments I was wondering about online just the other day and i found a book of E-bay called "the book shop next door" so i began reading up about it turns out it did not really exist so i put a bid on it from E-bay and i literally bought a bookstore. It really was quite humorous at the time.

message 4: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10095 comments Mod
Simon, your habit of posting the same comment three times is a form of spamming. You are also posting it in inappropriate places.

Please read the guidelines and rules, and post accordingly. I know you are new to the group, so please don't this the wrong way... just a heads up on proper posting.

Thanks.

message 5: by Betsy (new)

Betsy (mistymtladi) | 511 comments Hi Rayna,
Enjoy your time at GoodReads. Betsy

message 6: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  (Poindextrix) (poindextrix) | 73 comments Thanks Lori and Betsy! I'm glad to be here!

message 7: by Carol (new)

Carol Hi Rayna and a big welcome to you.

message 8: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  (Poindextrix) (poindextrix) | 73 comments Thanks Carol!