What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > angel wing book; about an angel who comes down to earth and falls in love with a girl...possible name of the angel was michael?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katrina (new)

Katrina | 7 comments the book is about an angel who comes down to earth and falls in love with a girl...possible name of the angel was michael?.....the cover had big white angel wings on it....PLEASE HELP!

Snail in Danger (Sid) Nicolaides (upsight) | 289 comments Maybe Messiah Node? IIRC it's the sequel to Archangel Protocol.

Snail in Danger (Sid) Nicolaides (upsight) | 289 comments Oops, apparently Fallen Host comes in between them.

message 4: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 46 comments Is it a YA novel?

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha I would say look at Sharon Shinn's archangel series....

Here are some of the covers, I'm not sure about the big white wings part:

Angelica (Samaria Series #4) by Sharon Shinn The Alleluia Files (Samaria, #3) by Sharon Shinn Angel-Seeker by Sharon Shinn Archangel (Samaria, #1) by Sharon Shinn

message 6: by Dawn (last edited Jun 14, 2010 08:50AM) (new)

Dawn | 221 comments I keep thinking it's Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith, but the story doesn't match very well. The cover does, though :)Eternal

message 7: by Mir (new)

Mir | 712 comments Some recent YA angel romances:

Halo, Hush, Hush, Heavenly

There is also Tanya Huff's The Second Summoning although that doesn't seem as close.

The cover of Angelology looks right but I haven't read it so I don't know if it is romantic.

message 8: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 46 comments I thought of Angelology too. But I read it and there is no Michael.
I don't recommend it either.

message 9: by M— (new)

M— | 379 comments An Angel for Emily? The plot matches the OP description right down to the angel's name being Michael. The book has been printed several times (since 1998) with quite a few different covers.

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39865 comments Mod
Katrina, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 11: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39865 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Katrina, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.