Outhouse of Uncool discussion

Uncool Death

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I am Pammy. I live in the Chicagoland area. I am in high school. I love to read. Hope you write an intro to!!!

message 2: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) My wife just called me to tell me the same thing.

What a shock.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I just relized I live about 5 minutes away from Amy's mom's house! Or at least the town!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That is far, far too young to die. But I guess those heart attacks can sneak up on you at any time. Very sad.

message 5: by Kiara (new)

Kiara hey don't you guys just love avi? i know hes a jerk and everything but gosh he sounds like a hotty!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He is not a jerk just over protective. I want him to be real and mine.

message 7: by Kiara (new)

Kiara ohhhh! that is one thing i hate about fictional charcters its hard to find someone just like them.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right

message 9: by Mani (new)

Mani omg are you kidding me he sounds SUPER hot!!! What do you think "Perfect Chemistrty" is going to be like Leaving Paradise or How To Ruin...?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i think it is more like leaving paridise because it the characters are on the oppisite sides of the social ladder and they still come together

message 11: by Bradley (new)

Bradley My name is Brad, 35 yrs old, father of one, and my bday is in 6 days.. =) I write fantasy and my book has been out since 2005. =)

Dreamsbane of Tamalor

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Glad you could join Brad

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ask people to join this group!!!!!!

message 14: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca my name i rebecca im 14 i write what ever comes to my mind and am very fun to mess with

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome. I am the same way about writing

message 16: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca cool

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

bah ha, most of you know me.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes yes we do!!!!!!!!

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Cox (nathansangel) Hi, I'm Michelle Cox, I am a senior in highschool and engaged to the man of my life. I am currently reading perfect chemistry and I am loving it dearly, it's hard for me to put it down.

message 20: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (wickedreader) Hey my name is tracy but i perfer being called Trace, I'm currently a junior in highschool and i just turned 17 yesturday!!!!! I'm from Texas and i love simone elkeles books... there so awesome. I just finished reading the third book of How to ruin a Summer Vacation. But I still haven't gotten my hands on Perfect Chemistry:( And I'm the president of the Wickedreads book club!

message 21: by Beck (new)

Beck hi my name is also rebecca and i'm also 14!i haven't read rules of attraction yet but i've read every other book by simone elkeles. she's amazing

message 22: by Mike (new)

Mike Mazur (mazur123) My name is Mike and I just graduated high school! :)

message 23: by Jackie (last edited Aug 02, 2010 01:05PM) (new)

Jackie (jackie1301) Hey, my name is Jackie, am from Germany and I just finished Perfect Chemistry and did like it a lot :D. I am 31 years old, married, 2 cats :D

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ (readerz_rock) Hello, I'm Alex. I'm 18 turning 19 in a month. I'm a senior in high school and i love the perfect chemistry and leaving paradise series.

message 25: by Cienna (new)

Cienna I am a book junkie! I can read a book in three hours (if it has a good plot). Lately I have been reading Simone Elkeles and Kieran Scott. They are both amazing authors with great writing styles.

message 26: by Maria (new)

Maria Hello! My name's Maria and yes I'm new around here. I've read Perfect Chemistry and Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles. I want to read How to Ruin SERIES but maybe, just maybe, I'll get them for Christmas.

:D

message 27: by Tutti (new)

Tutti Dolci (tuttidolci) Hello everyone, I see some names (and avies) I recognize on here, so it looks like I'm in good company!

Anyway, I'm Kasey. I live in sunny South Florida (Miami) and just started reading Perfect Chemistry today after I saw that a few GR friends had rated it highly. Anyway, I don't know what kept me from reading it before and now I'm kicking myself for not having done so sooner. I haven't loved a YA book in ages like I'm loving this one.

Anywhoodle, hope to chat with you all soon. I intend to read Perfect Chemistry to completion before I go to bed today (even if that's 6 a.m.). :D

message 28: by Maria (new)

Maria Kasey wrote: "Hello everyone, I see some names (and avies) I recognize on here, so it looks like I'm in good company!

Anyway, I'm Kasey. I live in sunny South Florida (Miami) and just started reading Perfect C..."

Hi, Kasey! I'm new here but either way I welcome you to the group! I've read Perfect Chemistry and Rules of Attraction and yes they are AWESOME!!!! But my favorite has to be Perfect Chemistry - cuz of Alex and Brittany.

Welcome!

<3

message 29: by Tutti (new)

Tutti Dolci (tuttidolci) Thanks for the welcome, Maria!

I'm really looking forward to talking about these books with everyone here as I just finished reading both books and completely fell in love.

Oh...and I'm pretty excited about Luis' book coming out next year. 2011 couldn't get here soon enough. :)

message 30: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (Mandylou) Thanks for the invite :O) I LOVE Simone...

OK, So I live in Norman, OK but was born and raised in Lubbock, TX.

The weather in Oklahoma??? ~ it's in a fall mood today.. lol ~ 60'ish

message 31: by Maria (new)

Maria I live in Washington! It's very fall-ish weather over here. The leaves are a pretty yellow, brown, red color . . .

:)

I LOVE winter!!!

message 32: by Maria (new)

Maria It's a little too early for winter but that's what I'm waiting for! LOL!

:D

message 33: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (adrinori) Hi im adriana from australia and i am a 29 year old mother of 3.

message 34: by Hammadah :) (new)

Hammadah :) Hi, I'm Hammadah but people call me Maddie (Nickname) Or Amelia (Middle Name). 16 years old. Live in Florida born in England :) I LOVE thePerfect Chemistry Series as well as Leaving Paradise.

message 35: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) Hi I'm Heather (my name sucks lol) and i live in england. I LOVE the perfect chemistry series and cannot wait to read the last one!!!

message 36: by Abeo (new)

Abeo (booklover4eva) Hi my name is Abeo.I love love love the Perfect Chemistry and Leaving Paradise series.

message 37: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicolereneegbmg) Hey guys! I love the perfect chemistry series. I read all the books, and I have to say, I think Carlos is my favorite brother!

message 38: by Gladymier (new)

Gladymier Hi I'm Gladymier and I love Simone Elkeles! I've read the Perfect Chemistry Series more than 3 times I'm in love with Carlos hahahahha

I love how Simone portrays the guys of her book as the bad boy but at the end they'll be the knight and shining armor.. haaaayyyy *wink* *wink*

message 39: by kw_pagemaster (new)

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) Hey, I'm Eevee and I love Simone's Perfect Chemistry series. She really knows how to portray the minds of teenagers; both male and female. Carlos is my favorite Fuentes! :)

message 40: by Iesha (new)

Iesha Bush (ieshaax3) I've read all of Simone Elkeles books! She's one of my favorite authors and she knows how to keep her readers interested!

message 41: by Laura (new)

Laura Hi my name is Laura and i just love to read. I've read Perfect Chemistry,Rules of Attraction and How to Ruin a Summer Vacation. And i just love Soimone Elkeles's books

message 42: by Bhavna (new)

Bhavna Hi, I'm Bhavna.
I read and LOVED all SE's books!!