romance rp discussion

Sports Romance > Track RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 200 (200 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 2117 comments Mod
Chase ran around the track competing for his college's team. His legs moved swiftly one after another as he came closer and closer to the finish line right by his coach who had the timer in his hand.

Trinity sighed lightly as she walked to a cafe' just so she didnt have to go home to her adopted parents.

message 2: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max waved Trinity over. "Hey, Trin, how did you do at track? I was so out of my game, the new guy was there, and I couldn't focus!"

Drew ran forward, one step at a time. The rest of his team were yards behind him. He finished in first, no suprise.

message 3: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity walked over to her and sat in the booth in front of her, "i got first again....nothing new" she said in her usual uncaring voice. "what new guy?" she asked looking at her.

Chase finished his race in first like usual and then he got his prize/award and he stretched lightly as he walked into the cafe' as well. He saw Trinity, "hey trin...mom and dad wont be home till late" he said. "hey there max" he smiled lightly to her not wanting to be rude to his sister's friend.

message 4: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max blushed. "That new kid, Nate." She glanced up at Chase. "Hey."

Drew finsihed up and went to the cafe.

message 5: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Chase sat down with them, "oh a new kid? He on the track team down there?" he asked being nosey like his usual self.

Trinity smiled to her brother lately, "what are you a girl for gossip?" she joked to her brother.

Chase laughed lightly, "i guess you could say that" he said.

Trinity looked at Max, "i kinda wanna know the same things chase asked too" she said. "what he look like?" she asked.

message 6: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max smirked. "Well, He's like totally hot ad yeah, hes SO on the track team. And OMG those abbs." She fanned herself and finished her immatation of what the cheerleaders sound like. "Thats all true, I wouldn't say it like that though..."

Drew walked over. "Say what like what?"

message 7: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity looked at Drew, "Max has a crush to put it simply" she said lightly.

Chase smiled to him, "hey man" he said. "so you think this guy is hot....hmmm...i kinda wanna race him if he's on the track team" he said closing his eyes imagining it.

message 8: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max rolled her eyes. "Chase, I swear if you ruin any chances I have with him, I. Will. RIP. Your. Throat. Out." She smiled sweetly.

Drew chuckled. "Wow Max, good luck with that."

message 9: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Chase put his hands in the air, "why would i do that?" he raised an eyebrow, "its not like im your boyfriend or even have a crush on you" he said. "you know i already have a girlfriend" he said.

Trinity nodded, "yeah yeah and you two are all goo-goo-gaa-gaa with each other and show to much P.D.A" she said. "and ill wish you luck to max" Trinity said to her friend.

message 10: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max sighed. "Yeah, I know. And we all know how SOOO jealous I am of little miss bitch. No offense Chase, but your girlfriend is the meanest hag on the planet. You should see the way she treats me and Trin." She shuddered.

Drew rolled his eyes. "Yes well, if Max talks to people like that, she'll never get a boyfriend."

message 11: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Chase rolled his eyes lightly, "well if your gonna diss my girl im leaving and i agree with Drew" he said as he stood up and walked out of the place.

Trinity looked at her, "....he got a new girl since then she is actually nice to me unlike the other one" she said.

message 12: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max blushed. "Oh... I'm going to go apologize." She ran out after him. "Chase, wait up!"

Drew sighed and shook his head. "Young love... what can you do?"

message 13: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Chase stopped and looked at her, "what?" he asked.

Trinity shrugged, "i think life is better without it...thats why i dont get involved with guys" she said. "im gonna head home...see ya tomorrow at school Drew" she said patting him on the shoulder lightly before she walked out of the cafe' and headed home.

message 14: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Drew put his head in his hands. "Damn. Why can't I just tell her I like her!?!"

"Ummm.... I'm sorry about what I said... I-I didn't know..." She looked down.

message 15: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity got home and she took a shower then she went downstairs and ate something before heading up to her room and going to sleep.

Chase smiled lightly and ruffled her hair, "its alright...i was just playing in there anyways...even though im not the best person when it comes to sarcasm" he said laughing lightly, "ill talk to you some other time...i have early classes tomorrow later" he smiled and got on his motorcycle and drove off.

message 16: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max watched him leave, her throat closing. Why should I care what Chase does? she sighed and went back in to drew after fixing her hair.

Drew looked up when she came in. "Lets leave." He drove them home.

message 17: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Chase got home and got ready for bed then he went to sleep yawning lightly.

Trinity continued to sleep having a nightmare. She twisted and turned in her sleep.

message 18: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Drew and Max went to sleep. Max dreamed about, suprisingly, Chase and the new kid, Nate.

Drew dreamed about Trinity.

message 19: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

((next morning))

Trinity woke up and stretched lazily. She got into her clothes for school put on her vans sneakers grabbed her track bag and book bag and headed out the door.

Chase was already awake and in his first college class after Trinity had woken up.

message 20: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max woke up then went and woke Drew up. They got their stuff and went to school together.

message 21: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity arrived at school and thought about getting some morning practice in.

Chase sighed lightly as he sat through Honors Personal Financial Management and finished the math portion of that class.

message 22: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max went to the field to look for Trinity.

Drew went to class.

message 23: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity was already running swiftly around the track keeping steady breathe as she ran swiftly her hair in a ponytail behind her as she ran.

Chase was lightly bored but he continued to do his classwork.

message 24: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max ran to Trinity and joined her. "Hey."

Drew sat down and waited because he was early.

message 25: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity looked at him and nodded, "morning" she said as she turned on the track.

Chase yawned lightly and then he got called on to answer a question and he got it correct like usual.

message 26: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments ((max is a girl... lol))

Max ran with her. "So, any new boy news?"

Drew doodled on his paper, thinking of trinity.

message 27: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

((i knew that? lol))

Trinity thought and then shook her head no, "nope nothing new" she said.

message 28: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments ((hehe))

Max giggled. "I think Drew likes you... Believe me, I know my brother. He's head over heels."

Drew sighed. Class started.

message 29: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity sighed lightly, "...i see" she said almost as though she didnt care, "tell him im sorry but...i dont fell like having my heart fill with love and get hurt again like last time" she said looking away lightly, "well im gonna head to class later" she waved and then she grabbed her bag still running as she headed into the school.

message 30: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max frowned. "My brothers not like that." She muttered. She grabbed her bag and followed in a sprint.

message 31: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity got to her class and sat in her normal seat in the back corner by the window.

message 32: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Drew was towards the front and didn't see Trinity come in.

Max came in soon after.

message 33: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity took a deep breathe and let it out then she went to sleep on her desk pulling out her pillow that she normally had with her all the time.

message 34: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max sat next to Trinity and layed her head on her arms.

message 35: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity slept peacefully till lunch time.

message 36: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max woke Trinity up. "Trin?? Lunch, lets GO."

message 37: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity woke up and stretched, "alright" she said as she stood and yawned lightly.

message 38: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max walked with her to lunch. She sat down with Trinity on one side and Drew on the other.

message 39: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity began to eat her food lightly not really all that hungry today like usual.

message 40: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Drew and Max raised an eyebrow at her. "whats with the loss of appetite?" Max commented.

message 41: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity shrugged, "not sure...i just havent been all that hungry ever since joey and i broke up" she said. It had been about a week since it had happened. He had broke up with her for his other girlfriend who had been dating for a while even before he started dating her.

message 42: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max already knew the story. "Oh hun, forget about that jerk! He wasn't good enough for you to begin with!" She hugged Trinity. "Besides, other guys are available." She whispered softly in her ear, talking about Drew.

message 43: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity smiled lightly, "yeah" she smiled but she whispered back, "i honestly dont fell like dating right now...and i dont like him like that" she said.

message 44: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max rolled her eyes. "You're a terrible liar, Trin, I've known you since we were eight!"

message 45: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity looked to the side lightly and then stood up, "im going to the restroom...ill be right back" she said as she walked out of the cafeteria and down the hallway.

message 46: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max sighed. "Kay, we'll be here..."

message 47: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Trinity did go to the bathroom but then she stared at the track course and decided to take a run.

message 48: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max knew where Trinity was, but she waited in the cafeteria.

message 49: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

After about 3 laps she went back to the cafeteria and got a water sitting by them again, "hey im back" she smiled lightly.

message 50: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max sighed. "Mhmmm..."

« previous 1 3 4