Contemporary Christian Fiction discussion

Author's Corner > Free ebook of The Weight of Shadows thru June 19

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alison (new)

Alison Strobel | 7 comments Hey all--my publisher is offering the ebook version of my new novel, "The Weight of Shadows," for free through Kindle, Sony Reader, and Apple iPad. If you don't have any of those, you can also download free software for Kindle and Sony Reader that let you read books from those sellers on your computer. You can get the details on my website at alisonstrobel.com/free-e-book.

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen Donnelly | 2 comments thanks alison! i just downloaded it! i look forward to reading it!

message 3: by Alison (new)

Alison Strobel | 7 comments Thanks so much, Jen! I hope you enjoy it. :)

message 4: by Karendenice (new)

Karendenice | 39 comments I have the Kindle on my pc. Where do I go to download it? I visited you website and read it and the reviews on your book. I can't wait to read it! I also signed up for your new letters. I want to make sure I get the latest updates. My only question if "Where do I go to download the book?" I either totally missed it and can't find it or I'm looking for it in the wrong place. Please help.

message 5: by Karendenice (new)

Karendenice | 39 comments It figures, I'm always late for the good things. Have you read it? Did you like it? Would you reccomendation it? Would you like me to ask more questions?