Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Looking for American Revolution Novels

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by NovelReaction (new)

NovelReaction | 16 comments I am looking for novels set during the American Revolution, any suggestions? I have a website, Novelreaction.com and for the month of July the theme is American Historical Genre (Fiction and Non-Fiction) and I am struggling to come up with fictional novels set during the American Revolution, I really wanted to include at least one book set during that time period. Thanks!

message 2: by Carla (new)

Carla Capshaw (carlacapshaw) | 987 comments Mod
Hi NovelReaction,

You have a great site! Louise Gouge and I both have Revolutionary War set LIHs. Louise has a set -- Love Thine Enemy and The Captain's Lady. Mine is called The Duke's Redemption. :-)

message 3: by NovelReaction (new)

NovelReaction | 16 comments Perfect! I was trying to find these books through eharlequin's site and just wasn't having any luck. Thanks!

message 4: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Gilbert Morris wrote a a series set during the revolution think its the Liberty bell series. Was going to mention Carla also
Surrender the wind by Rita Gerlach

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Ausjenny wrote: "Gilbert Morris wrote a a series set during the revolution think its the Liberty bell series. Was going to mention Carla also
Surrender the wind by Rita Gerlach"

Yup, it's the liberty bell series. All of the books above are great!

message 6: by Jennifer (last edited Jun 13, 2010 07:09PM) (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments There's a few in the House of Winslow by Gilbert Morris I think. He also has The Spider Catcher that is set in the American Revolution..it came out in 08. I haven't read it yet. The Beloved Land by Janette Oke and T Davis Bunn

message 7: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments True about the House of Winslow ones as there is a cross over with the liberty bell ones.

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Gentle Rebel and Saintly Buccaneer in the House of Winslow series