Chapter Chicks World discussion

General Discussion Area

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacy (new)

Stacy | 6 comments Mod
Okay guys so just feel free to post any of your book reviews on this group page. This is just a way for our chapter chicks subscribes to get to know each other and talk about the books they like. =D

message 2: by Stacy (new)

Stacy | 6 comments Mod
Okay guys the spoiler is my fault. I should have told you guys how to start a book discussion. When you first go to Chapter Chick World is says discussion board. Right under the discussion board it says general click on it. When you come to this page it at the top on the right it says new post. On this new post put the name on the book and the author. On this post you can go crazy and talk about anything in the book that you want. **Warning if you go on to a post of a book you have not read you will be spoiled!** Again this is my fault and I am sorry. Ernesto if you could move your post to the Spirit bound post I would really appreciate it. I had to delete your and Natasha post to remove the spoiler.

message 3: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto gutierrez | 22 comments I'ts ok. What I said about Spirit bound was completely false. I just thought I would play a little tiny prank on Jessica.

message 4: by Stacy (new)

Stacy | 6 comments Mod
That is funny! She was pissed about that spoiler. Spirit Bound is the next in the series for her. Pranking my sister makes you an awesome person in book.

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Saylor (jessicasaylor) | 6 comments Does not! Lol that was so mean! I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was a teensy weensy bit ticked. :) But I forgive you! It was pretty funny now that I know it was a joke!

message 6: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 25 comments lol I didnt get to finish Spirit bound yet either. Im staying away from discussions on it as much as possible although I still end up on them sometimes.

message 7: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto gutierrez | 22 comments OH i din't think Jessica read my comment. I din't think someone would believe me since the comment was so out there. Richelle killing three of the main characters but yhea i have no life.

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Saylor (jessicasaylor) | 6 comments I said there was NO way it happened... lol but I was like, what if?? It was pretty funny now that I think about it. What a rude trick! Haha

message 9: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto gutierrez | 22 comments yhea. I hate spoilers and i know who much you guys hate spoilers. But yhea once you read spirit bound i know you will really like it. somehow alot of people did not lake blood promise but it is my favorite. oh and the ending of Spirit Bound. **shivers**

message 10: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 25 comments I didnt really Like Blood Promise it wasnt my fav book but it was still very good.

message 11: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto gutierrez | 22 comments Chakara wrote: "I didnt really Like Blood Promise it wasnt my fav book but it was still very good."
That is what alot of vampire Academy fans are saying. I don't know why so many people hated Blood Promise. I guess People did not like the fact that alot of the main characters in the previous book did not make such a huge apperance. But it is still my favorite in the series.

message 12: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 25 comments Ernesto wrote: "Chakara wrote: "I didnt really Like Blood Promise it wasnt my fav book but it was still very good."
That is what alot of vampire Academy fans are saying. I don't know why so many people hated Bloo..."

I dont like the tunnel vision thing that Rose is doing now that dimitri is .... Not going to spoil that part I dont think Jessica has read it yet. But you know what im saying lol

message 13: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto gutierrez | 22 comments Tunnel vision.mmmm i don't remember that part. I read blood promise like 5 weeks ago. lol. I just heard the word boring when it came to blood promise. I just don't see it.

message 14: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 25 comments Ernesto wrote: "Tunnel vision.mmmm i don't remember that part. I read blood promise like 5 weeks ago. lol. I just heard the word boring when it came to blood promise. I just don't see it."

Tunnel vision as in nothing else matters no one else matters but that certain person. It kinda dumbed her down a little to me but I still love the series and hope it ends well and ofcourse she's not getting killed because she will be a guest in the spin off.

message 15: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto gutierrez | 22 comments Chakara wrote: "Ernesto wrote: "Tunnel vision.mmmm i don't remember that part. I read blood promise like 5 weeks ago. lol. I just heard the word boring when it came to blood promise. I just don't see it."

Tunne..."

Im pretty sure the spin off will be about a monroi and there struggle to use magic as a weapon. I think the main character will be the skinny monroi girl that lisa gets jalous of but I cant remember her name.

message 16: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 25 comments Ernesto wrote: "Chakara wrote: "Ernesto wrote: "Tunnel vision.mmmm i don't remember that part. I read blood promise like 5 weeks ago. lol. I just heard the word boring when it came to blood promise. I just don't s..."

Yeah her name skips my mind at the second too but I know who u are talking about . The Little girl that has a crush on Christian right?

Mead actually had a error with her one time she was a Air user and then in another book she was a Water user lol. I think thats interesting the ones with errors in them may be valuable some day. Esp since the series has been picked up/optioned to become a movie.

Succubus series has been optioned for a tv series for about 2 years already so lets hope the VA movie doesnt take any where near that amount time lol.

message 17: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto gutierrez | 22 comments Yhea. but i hope it becomes a series instead instead of a movie. I have succubus blues but i still have not read it. I read storm born and i dint like that is probably way i havent started reading it.

message 18: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 25 comments Ernesto wrote: "Yhea. but i hope it becomes a series instead instead of a movie. I have succubus blues but i still have not read it. I read storm born and i dint like that is probably way i havent started reading it."

yeah I think it would make a great series too but the Production company already bought the rights so they own the picture rights until their contract time runs out.