Warriors Roleplay discussion

First Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 394 (394 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The first roleplay!

message 2: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) ((um... ok then.))
Goldenstorm raced over to Ravenstar. "There's a badger in the territory, near Nightclan!" she reported. "Some warriors are fighting it, but it's a whole tribe!"

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim "Then send an apprentice to Nightclan to get help and send help. I'll come too," ordered Ravenstar.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((nightclan))
Peachfrost and Stoneskipper were walking in the forest together. They were talking, and laughing. Stoneskipper suddenly looked up. He smelled Iceclan. An appentice and Ravenstar were sauntering up to them. Ravenstar looked scared and hurried. The appentices eyes gleamed sadly. "Whats wrong??" Peachfur asked.

message 5: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 15 comments Thunderstar saw badgers lurking around NightClan "go help them" he ordered his warriors

message 6: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 15 comments "I'll come later" "right now I have to make sure everybody gets there"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((just a reminder, if you are going to roleplay make sure that you put ((nightclan)) or ((iceclan)) or ((fireclan)) or ((snowclan))

message 8: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) ((SnowClan?? Isn't it StormClan??))

((NightClan))
"Go and help rid the badger of our territory!" Ashstar said. "I'll come in a minuet"

message 9: by Kim (new)

Kim Ravenstar rushed through the forest to the badger attack with a patrol of cats.

message 10: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Ashstar rushed to the sceen "What is going on! And almost on my territory!" She asked.

message 11: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 15 comments Thunderstar stood,looking around,and at the badger

message 12: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Goldenstorm threw herself onto the back of a badger. It roared in anger and tried to throw her off, but she dug her claws in, shrieking. Her teeth ripped at it's neck, and a Nightclan apprentice was running about it's legs, nipping at it and tripping it. With a final roar it fell to the ground, and Goldenstorm and hte other cats quickly killed it.
There was no time for truimph. She whirled around and sunk her teeth into another badger's leg, making it forget Ravenstar and whirl around, furious to her.

message 13: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 15 comments Thunderstar lept up,whirling into a badger

message 14: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) ((PJW thunderstar isn't there, it's iceclan and nightclan. unless he's trespassing.))

message 15: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) AShstar snarled at a badger and lept on top digging her claws into it's back.

message 16: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Skyheart came screaming into the clearing. He raced toward the badger his leader was on, digging his claws into it's flank.

message 17: by Kim (new)

Kim Ravenstar quietly crept up behind a badger and snank her jaws into its throat.

message 18: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) ((Hey...who is deputy for NightClan??))

Ashstar finished with her badger and looked around. There was a tiny kit still alive so she wondered if she should kill the helpless kit.

message 19: by Kim (new)

Kim Ravenstar was thinking about the same thing as Ashstar.

message 20: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Do we want to get the kit?" Ashstar asked. "OR chase it off the territory?"

message 21: by Kim (new)

Kim "I think we should kill it so it won't ever cause harm. If we chase it out, it will remember this is the place where the rest of it's family was killed." Ravenstar spoke.

message 22: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Good point..." Ashstar said. "But I can't kill it with it not being able to defend it's self. You do it."

message 23: by Kim (new)

Kim "Fine," Ravenstar replied as she sank her teeth into it's neak.

message 24: by Kim (new)

Kim ((i spelled neck wrong though))

message 25: by Susie/Ashmoon (last edited Jun 15, 2008 05:07PM) (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Ok." Ashstar said. "drag the bodys else where." She ordered some of her cats. "No where near camp though! You may do what you wish" she said to Ravenstar.

message 26: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Skyheart instantly obeyed his leader's command, helping drag the badger's huge bodies away.

message 27: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Ok," Said Ashstar. "if we are done here, my Clan will go back." She walked off to camp.

message 28: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Skyheart instantly followed Ashstar back to camp, tail held high.

message 29: by Keyanah (last edited Jun 21, 2008 10:01AM) (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 56 comments ((StormClan))
Hailstar slowly left his den and walked to the fresh-kill pile to see that it was unusually low. He needed to send out a hunting patrol soon...

message 30: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Larksong returned to camp, dropping her fresh-kill into the pile. "Hello Hailstar." she said, dipping her head friendily. "I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd go hunting. Is that okay?"

message 31: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 56 comments "Yes that's fine. I was just going to send out a hunting patrol. Thanks."

message 32: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Larksong nodded. "Good." she reached out and rubbed her cheek against his. "Have you been sleeping?" she asked worriedly. "You seem tired. You work to hard, Hailstar."

message 33: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 56 comments "I'm fine! You worry too much. Thank you for caring."

message 34: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Larksong considered him doubtfully. "If you insist... by the way I scented badgers. Not on our territory, it came from Iceclan."

message 35: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 56 comments "Okay. I'll send patrols near the border right away."

message 36: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) ((yeah))
"Okay..." Larksong searched his eyes. "Are you sure your okay?"

message 37: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 56 comments "I promise." He gently laid his tail onto her back.

message 38: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) She blinked warmly. "Okay. But if you don't get better I'm telling the medicine cat." she warned, laughing.

message 39: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 56 comments ((THis Oceanwaves, D's sister.....))
Opalcane walked up to the couple. "Did you call me? I heard something about the med. cat?" She stared anxiously at Hailstar. "You don't look well. Are you okay?"

message 40: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 56 comments "I'm fine! Both of you, don't worry yourselves!"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Stoneskipper opened his eyes. THe morning sun was dripping through the warriors den. His mate, Peachfrost was sleeping quietly next to him. He got up and walked out of the den. The clan warriors were in a mess after the battle.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((that was nightclan above me!))

message 43: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Stoneskipper" Ashstar said. "Would you lead a patrol and check the border for badgers?"

message 44: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) "I'll go with him." offered Skyheart. He hated doing nothing.

message 45: by Keyanah (last edited Jun 22, 2008 01:24PM) (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 56 comments ((*sigh*))
((IceClan))
Rainbowcloud quietly sorted her herbs, in case of an unexpected emergency.
((anyone wanna be an apprentice??))

message 46: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Ok, go." Ashstar said.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Stoneskipper nodded Ashstar. "Gladly. Come on Skyheart."

message 48: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 15 comments Thunderstar was sitting,he was playing with the Idea of a raid on StormClan,it was possible with him,he had been poised at the Idea since 3 moons ago,they had killed the most of the clan in a bloody battle,where most of them died too,the former leader died,as well as the kits,the future of the clan was in drags,2of3 kits were killed in the nursery,but what really made him mad was the death of the former leader

message 49: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Skyheart nodded and followed Stoneskipper out.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Stoneskipper padded through the forest listening to Skyheart pad behind him. They reached the boarder and checked the scent.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8