Chicagoland Vampires discussion

News > Twice Bitten Teaser!

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee (last edited Jun 12, 2010 09:33AM) (new)

valee Without a word, Gabriel pushed back his chair and stood, then walked to the red leather door.

Ethan? I silently asked. He looked at the door for a moment, and for the first time since I’d known him, seemed unsure of the protocol.

But when the other Shifters pushed back their chairs and followed Gabriel back into the bar, Ethan pushed off the wall and followed suit. I stepped in line behind him.

We pushed through the door. The alphas and the baby brother moved to the bar’s front windows, broad-shouldered backs to us, gazes on the dark street. Their body language was tense, the magic in the air prickly and bated as if they were waiting for something. . .

message 2: by valee (last edited Jun 12, 2010 09:36AM) (new)

valee description

Isn't it awesome when you see photos of books that haven't been published yet? I love it,lol.

Meredith Barrons | 280 comments Mod
Ahh, just knowing that the book is done and out there makes me want it now!!! : )

message 4: by valee (new)

valee I know.Can't wait.

message 5: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 487 comments Mod
i just wanna grab that book outta the computer screen!

Hey girls! A whole chapter of twice bitten has been released!

http://www.chloeneill.com/merit3_chap...

message 7: by Mariya (new)

**screams**

oh, wait, its the same one. i thought she posted another one.

message 8: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (llogan24) | 28 comments here's the link to Chloe's last and final TB teaser, released tonight! and she likens the chapter that it's from to the infamous Ch. 32! woo hoo!!!!! :D

http://chloeneill.blogspot.com/2010/0...

message 9: by Mariya (new)

she released it a day early?...yea! thank u, chloe neill!

message 10: by Mariya (new)

*screams*

I WANT MORE!!!!

message 11: by Meredith Barrons (new)

I know!!!! Please say it is Merit and Ethan!!!! Can't wait for July 6th!

message 12: by Mariya (new)

i knoe. i was like, please let it be ethan, please let it be ethan. 8)

message 13: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (cathyezra) | 10 comments http://lynettestwocents.blogspot.com/...

Someone brought this review to my attention. I know a few people didn't like FNB as much as SGB. I actually like FNB more than SGB *shrug* To each their own.

Anyway, she mentions some tid-bits about Twice Bitten in her review. Apparently she loved TB, so looks like good things to come!

message 14: by kc (4saintjude) (new)

kc (4saintjude) (4saintjude) | 160 comments Thanks for sharing, the teaser bits for TB were fun. Since the reviewer doesn't care for the genre, I hope that bodes well for those of us that do.

I thought FNB was AWESOME and I didn't find it boring at all - just FRUSTRATING!!! I also loved Twilight, so who am I to talk! LOL :)

message 15: by Mariya (new)

i thought that FNB was a bit better than SGB. maybe, its hard to choose which was my favorite. but to me FNB was absolutely not boring. i loved it sooo much. i couldnt put it down. i thought it was awesome, there was so much stuff that happened.

message 16: by Deb (new)

Deb | 77 comments Playing catch up.. I will be off and on for the next few weeks due to the move..

they should have someone reveiew the books that likes the gener.. It doesn't make sense otherwise.. Good books shouldn't get bad reviews because of preferences..

message 17: by Mariya (new)

13 more days!

message 18: by Deb (new)

Deb | 77 comments still too long...

message 19: by Mariya (new)

i knoe. its like 2 weeks left but its still gonna be a long week.

message 20: by Heather (new)

Heather | 16 comments Why do I think that Ethan and Merit are not going to be the ones "getting it on". I feel that Morgan is going to make a comeback.

Also can't wait. I just pre-requested it from my library!!!

message 21: by valee (new)

valee Oh, please no! I want Ethan!

message 22: by Mariya (new)

b/c we want it to be ethan soooo bad!

message 23: by Deb (new)

Deb | 77 comments I'm almost positive its not Morgan... I so want it to be Ethan but Jonah is being introduced so we never know..

message 24: by Meredith Barrons (new)

I am hoping it is not Jonah! I don't think that Merit would hook up with someone that fast. She seems to really take her time with those kind of things! Fingers crossed!!!!

message 25: by Deb (new)

Deb | 77 comments Merdith I am with you on that.. Fingers crossed its Ian as well..

message 26: by kc (4saintjude) (last edited Jun 23, 2010 04:59AM) (new)

kc (4saintjude) (4saintjude) | 160 comments Does anyone think it will be a dream? I'm not saying it will, but considering all possibilities....

message 27: by Hana (new)

Hana | 24 comments Kc wrote: "Does anyone think it will be a dream? I'm not saying it will, but considering all possibilities...."

Maybe, i hadn't realy thought of that but considering it is a teaser...

message 28: by Deb (new)

Deb | 77 comments it could be a dream.. We will know soon...